12th October 2016, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

What is the qualification required for doing integrated Ph.D in IISER?

How can I get admission in IISER for integrated phd. after
my b.tech in electrical engineering.? Can you please give me the details on the same? It will be really helpful if you can guide me with the complete steps which I have to follow.

Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Ph.D in abroad for Integrated MS student of IISER, Bhopal?
  2. Availability of application forms for BARC and IISER integrated PhD in Physics?
  3. Eligibility criteria and fee structure of Integrated Ph.D in IISER, Pune for B.Sc final year student?
  4. In which entrance exam to appear for Integrated PhD in IISER? Eligibility criteria and top most coaching for the entrance exam?
  5. Does IISER offer PhD program? Subjects available to study in PhD?
  6. How could I join IISER for 5 years integrated BS-MS? How to prepare for aptitude test?
  7. Preivous year question papers of integrated Ph.D entrance exam for IISER, Tiruvandrum?
  8. What I have to do for PhD from Foreign countries if studied from IISER?
  9. Does Integrated PhD(Biological Science) of IISC include Master's Degree also? What kind of qualification and jobs I can get through this? Can I mention Doctor prefix to my name?
  10. What is Integrated PhD? Duration of Integrated PhD? is it more preferable then doing MSc and PhD separately? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. In which entrance exam should I appear to get admission in IISER for Integrated Ph.D Chemical Sciences programme being a non-Maths student? Eligibility criteria of the entrance exam?
  12. What is integrated Ph.D course? Can I do this after my B.Tech electrical?
  13. Eligibility to pursue Ph.D in IISER for M.Sc candidate of Kerala?
  14. Criteria for joining integrated phd (astro physics)? Colleges for integrated phd (astro physics) in Bangalore?
  15. What is the difference between PhD and Integrated PhD courses? Course duration of Integrated PhD?
  16. Can I apply for Fellowship to study Integrated PhD(Mathematics) being a MAthematic postgraduate?
  17. What is integrated PhD? Difference between M.Sc, PhD and integrated PhD?
  18. What should I do for direct admission in IISER integrated Physics course?
12th October 2016, 06:15 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the qualification required for doing integrated Ph.D in IISER?

INDIAN INSTITUTE OF SCIENCE EDUCATION AND RESEARCH (IISER), Pune offers integrated PhD (i-PhD) as a research programme with a blend of course work of 2 years and research projects. On successful completion, students will be awarded both a Masters of Science and a PhD degree.

The students who have completed Bachelors' degree in any branch of science are eligible for admission.

Admission to the PhD degree is based on shortlisting candidates as per the academic performance and/or ranking in respective national level tests like JAM / NBHM / JEST for interviews. There will be two rounds of interviews. Shortlisted candidates from round one will be called for a second round of interview.
12th October 2016, 09:20 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the qualification required for doing integrated Ph.D in IISER?

IISER stands for Indian Institute of Science Education and Research. IISER offers integrated PhD (i-PhD) as a research programme with a blend of course work of 2 years and research projects. Integrated PhD means a Masters of Science and a PhD degree.

Qualification required for doing integrated Ph.D in IISER is Bachelors' degree in any branch of Science.

Admission is carried out by shortlisting candidates as per the academic performance and/or ranking in respective national level tests like JAM / NBHM / JEST for interviews.
12th October 2016, 10:19 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria to do Integrated Ph.D :-

Candidates must have completed their Bachelors degree in a respective field from a recognised University.
Candidates must have scored a minimum of 50% of marks in it.
13th October 2016, 12:14 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How can I get admission in IISER for integrated phd. after
my b.tech in electrical engineering.? Can you please give me the details on the same? It will be really helpful if you can guide me with the complete steps which I have to follow.

Thank you!
Those candidates who have completed B.Tech degree from a recognized University with above 60% marks are eligible for integrated Ph.D course in IISER.

If you have CSIR NET score card then you will get admission in IISER for integrated Ph.D course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?