19th September 2011, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in Indian Army after completing BCA? Procedure of admission?

i am a bca student.i am a girl,so can i get admission in indian army or airforce.if i get so what will be the process to get admission.

Related Questions:
21st September 2011, 09:10 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in Indian Army after completing BCA? Procedure of admission?

Since you are a graduate and a female you have the option to join through the SSC scheme. But you should not be over 25 years when you apply. Also you should not be married. The notification for this option is normally published in April and September. If selected you will receive training in Chennai. The duration of the same is 49 weeks.
24th April 2012, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission in Indian Army after completing BCA? Procedure of admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am a bca student.i am a girl,so can i get admission in indian army or airforce.if i get so what will be the process to get admission.
dear friend,

NDA (national defence academy)
is conducted by upsc twice in a year i.e NDA-I &NDA-II.

nda has three wings

1.army
2.navy
3.airforce

Eligibility criteria:

1.only unmarried male candidates are eligible

2.the candidate should complete the 12h standard

3.age limit 16.5 to 19years

4.the candidate should be citizen of india

Selection process::

1.written test
2.main exam

for more details visit

www.upsc.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?