3rd August 2012, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure for B.Ed admission in Gwalior(MP) after completing BCA with 72%

what is the process of b.ed admission in gwalior (m.p.)after completing my bca with 72%?which subjects are preferable according to my graduation background?

28th May 2013, 08:55 PM
Great Alexander of Macedo
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the procedure for B.Ed admission in Gwalior(MP) after completing BCA with 72%

Dear Friend,
You must clearly note that in order to apply for Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) Course,Just you must have completed your Bachelor's Degree courses in any of the Arts,Science and Commerce Stream and must belong to the recognised University.

Beside this as per your mentioned details you are not eligible for B.Ed Course,Since,BCA Graduates Students are not eligible for the B.Ed Course only graduates holding B.Sc,B.Com or B.A Degrees are only applicable.

But,Don't get upset you must go on forward with MCA Course and should join any of the Institutions just by giving their Entrance Examinations.
11th March 2014, 10:32 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure for B.Ed admission in Gwalior(MP) after completing BCA with 72%

I have complited mba marketing can i admited on teaching profissational education like that bead mad
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?