22nd February 2012, 01:54 PM
rajansingh102

Is it possible to appear for CA-IPCC registration after completing graduation with 62%?

Sir

I have completed my B.Com graduation with 62%.Is this possible to appear CA-IPCC regastation directly? When will government give approval for this?

25th February 2012, 01:41 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to appear for CA-IPCC registration after completing graduation with 62%?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rajansingh102 View Post
Sir

I have completed my B.Com graduation with 62%.Is this possible to appear CA-IPCC regastation directly? When will government give approval for this?
Direct registration for the Integrated Professional Competence Course (IPCC) is not possible after graduation or even after masters. Till now, there hasn't been any official confirmation regarding the approval of direct admission for graduates into the IPC Course.

As per now, qualifying Common Proficiency Test is mandatory to be considered eligible for Integrated Professional Competence Course. Candidates who scores a minimum of 100 marks in the Common Proficiency Test, are declared passed and candidates who scores 140 marks are declared as passed with distinction. The total marks of the common proficiency test is 200.

For more information, refer to the official website of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
29th February 2012, 10:15 PM
michael_scofield

Default Re: Is it possible to appear for CA-IPCC registration after completing graduation with 62%?

dear friend,
you are from BBA with 60%,so you can apply for ipcc exams . but it was very difficult cource you must work heard. first you rigester your name for ipcc.then apply for examination.keep work hard.
"BEST OF LUCK"
29th February 2012, 10:18 PM
michael_scofield

dear friend,
you are from BBA with 60%,so you can apply for ipcc exams . but it was very difficult cource you must work heard. first you rigester your name for ipcc.then apply for examination.keep work hard.
"BEST OF LUCK"
8th April 2012, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

is the amendment of directly taking up of ipcc exam after completing b.com is passed or yet to be passed. Is it possible to appear for ipcc exams directly after completing b.com graduation...
18th April 2012, 08:52 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to appear for CA-IPCC registeration after B.Com. graduation with 75%?
20th May 2012, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

Atleast let us know the time duration that will be taken by the government for approving the exemption for graduates ????????????????
22nd June 2012, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

Requested sir,My name is K.Lakshminarayana . I completed the B.Com with 70%. with out writing ca-cpt exam to eligible Ca-Ipcc exams....G.O will be come or coming or came ? send msg this my email Id [email protected].
18th January 2013, 11:22 AM
Unregistered

i am b.com graduate in general stream under c.u ,scored 365 shall i eligible directly for ipcc
31st January 2013, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

dear sir,

is it possible to attent the ipcc exam( registered under direct entry scheme ) after the termination of article ship with nine month experience
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?