11th August 2014, 04:41 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in M.A Music in Punjab University after doing B.A from GNDU University

Sir. I have done B.A from GNDU university. ..........and now I want take admission in punjab university
Can I take admission M.A music in punjab university?

Related Questions:
  1. Should I do M.A in economics from Punjab University Chandigarh or MSc Hons in economics from GNDU, Amritsar Punjab
  2. How to get admission in M.Phil at Punjab University? I have done M.A in Music Vocal from Punjab University Patiala
  3. Can I get admission in Punjab University or GNDU University with a rank of 110004 in AIEEE?
  4. How may I get admission in any college in Punjab university? Iv'e passed my B.Com 1 with 60% marks from Punjab University
  5. Admission to 2nd year B.Sc after compartment in 1st year? is it possible in Ambala University?
  6. What is the expected rank after scoring 200 marks in aptitude test in AIEEE? Any chance of SPA Delhi or GNDU university?
  7. How may I do B.Ed through correspondence from Jammu university? I've done M.A(Hindi) with 62% marks from GNDU Amritsar
  8. Procedure to get admission for B.Sc Honors in Punjab University? Required things to get admission for this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to do B.Ed from Jammu University after doing M.A(Hindi) with 62% from GNDU Amritsar?
  10. How to take admission for MCA correspondence in Punjab University Chandigarh?
  11. Do any one want to take admission in Sikkim Manipal University, Punjab?
  12. Could it possible to pursue BFA course in dance and music? I am 28 year old and I had done BA from Patiyala university 5 years ago
  13. Which areas should I concentrate for the Entrance Exam for MA in English?
  14. Details of pursuing post graduation in Harvards or Oxford University?
  15. List of colleges of DU offering courses in commerce, Science and Humanities?
  16. Can I take admission in Punjab University? What is the eligibility to take admission in Punjab Agriculture University, Ludhiana?
  17. Is it possible to get admission in MSc Chemistry in Delhi University, Punjab University or Kurukshetra University on the basis of my marks in graduation?
  18. Detailed information about the date of admission and form distribution for Ph.D programme in Punjab University and Kurukshetra University?
29th August 2014, 11:49 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in M.A Music in Punjab University after doing B.A from GNDU University

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir. I have done B.A from GNDU university. ..........and now I want take admission in punjab university
Can I take admission M.A music in punjab university?
No you are eligible for M.A Music after BA course. Applicants with BA in Music are eligible to apply. So, as per your educational qualification you are not eligible for MA Music course.

Master of Arts (M.A)

Eligibility Criteria MA in Music:-
  • A Bachelor’s degree in the field music required to apply for Master of Science in Music.
  • To get admission in reputed institutes one should have good marks in the graduation level.
  • Applicants have to secure a minimum of 50% marks in Graduation.
  • Applicants from SC / ST categories have to secure a minimum of 45% marks

There good career option available for BA course. Here, I am providing you some best master degree course after BA.
  • Master of Commerce (M.Com)
  • Master of Arts (MA)
  • Master of Business Administration (MBA)
  • Bachelor of Law (LLB)
  • Bachelor of Education (B.Ed)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?