31st May 2013, 09:08 AM
Unregistered

How to get admission in M.Phil at Punjab University? I have done M.A in Music Vocal from Punjab University Patiala

ɪ̴ have done М.A in music vocal from punjabi university patiala . But now ɪ̴ want to get admission in M-Phill at punjab university chandigarh. So How can ɪ̴ get admission in M-Phill at punjab university chandigarh?

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges of DU offering courses in commerce, Science and Humanities?
  2. How can I get admission in Punjabi University Patiala or Punjab University Chandigarh for MA degree with history stream?
  3. How may I get admission in Punjab university, Chandigarh or Punjabi university, Patiala for M.Tech?
  4. Best colleges for MBA in Jaipur and Punjab? How to get admission into Patiala University?
  5. Could it possible to pursue BFA course in dance and music? I am 28 year old and I had done BA from Patiyala university 5 years ago
  6. How may I get admission in any college in Punjab university? Iv'e passed my B.Com 1 with 60% marks from Punjab University
  7. List of good colleges offering BSc Biotechnology in Ludhiana? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can I get admission in M.A Music in Punjab University after doing B.A from GNDU University -- [New]
  9. Procedure to get admission for B.Sc Honors in Punjab University? Required things to get admission for this course?
  10. How to get admission in LLB after passing BB from Punjabi University Patiala?
  11. How to take admission in Punjab university, Patiala after doing B.A from EIILM University Sikkim
  12. How to get admission in Thapar University Patiala?
  13. Does Punjab University Patiala conduct its own test for MBA? When will it be held? Date of announcement of the sale of prospectus?
  14. How may I join the BA course offered by Punjab University in Patiala?
  15. Can I take admission in Punjab University? What is the eligibility to take admission in Punjab Agriculture University, Ludhiana?
  16. Do any one want to take admission in Sikkim Manipal University, Punjab?
  17. How to take admission for MCA correspondence in Punjab University Chandigarh?
  18. How can I get admission in Punjab University Patiala for bachelor of education without literature subject?
11th February 2019, 09:39 AM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to get admission in M.Phil at Punjab University? I have done M.A in Music Vocal from Punjab University Patiala

Punjabi University offers the course M.Phil (Music) of duration 1.5 year. Admission will be available based on entrance exam followed by interview conducted by Punjabi University.

Eligibility
- You must have passed Master's in Music with at least 55% marks in aggregate from a recognized university.
- You need to appear and qualify the entrance exam conducted by respective university.

Admission Process
- Visit the official website : www.pupadmissions.ac.in
- Select the course your are seeking for admission.
- Click on "Register Now" and complete your registeration with correct details.
- Make a payment of application fee.
- Login and Fill the application form correctly.
- After completion of application, click on "Save" button.
- Check the filled application.
- Print the application for future reference.

Important Dates of Application
- Last Date of Application : 4th July, 2019
- Last Date of Fee Payment : 11th July, 2019
- Last Date of Edit Application : 13st July, 2019
- Entrance Exam : 21st July, 2019
- Result Declaration : 7th August, 2019
- Interview Date : 10th August, 2019

Job Profiles
- Musician
- Artist
- Music Producer
- Radio Jockey
- Music Composer
- Music Librarian
- Music Therapist
- Music Journalist
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?