3rd January 2015, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for 12th Maharashtra Board exam along with JEE Mains?

Hello
I have been preparing for jee mains, but in the meanwhile i completely ignored state board hsc syllabus. now i am guilty for it. so i hv decided 2 give jee mains. can i directly sit for next year by filling up form of hsc 12th and jee mains. i am a private student of H.sc maharashtra.

4th January 2015, 11:07 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for 12th Maharashtra Board exam along with JEE Mains?

Yes, you can appear in 12th standard board examinations along with JEE Main examination. Without appearing in 12th board examinations, you cannot give JEE Mains examination. Even if you appear in JEE Mains examination without appearing in 12th standard board examinations, you can get a seat through JEE Main examination. Only candidates who have completed 12th standard examinations are eligible to appear in JEE Main examination.
4th January 2015, 02:40 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can also apply for JEE Main exam, when you are pursuing your 12th standard. First try to join in 12th standard in any college, which is working under Maharashtra State Board. After joining in any college, you should apply for next upcoming JEE Main exam. So, that you can appear for JEE Main exam after the completion of your 12th standard.
28th April 2016, 03:25 AM
Unregistered

You can say me I'm failed 11th then 12 passed c.b.s.e private. It's not effect my addmisson in university and big collage
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?