6th March 2012, 02:36 PM
jiten06

Am I eligible for other state engineering entrance after passing 12th from Maharashtra state board?

sir i had passed my hsc(10+2) from maharashtra state board ,, is i am elligible for other state engineering entrance 2012...

Related Questions:
  1. Can I reappear in 12th from CBSE Board after qualifying from State Board?
  2. Is it a problem being a state board student?
  3. How to take admission for Aeronautical Engineering after passing 12th from Maharashtra Board?
  4. Am I eligible for State Government Engineering College of Maharashtra through MH-CET being a candidate having completed 10th class from Uttar Pradesh and pursuing 12th class in Maharashtra?
  5. Am I eligible to write Maharshtra state examinations for taking admission in medical colleges of Maharashtra? What entrance exams should I need to write for the same? I don't have domicile of Maharashtra
  6. Can I get admission in Maharashtra after passing HSc from Ajmer and SSC from Maharashra State board
  7. Which is best among ISC and Kerala State Board for studying 12th standard? -- [New]
  8. Can one get admission in engineering colleges of Maharashtra without having domile certificate but having 10th and 12th from Maharashtra state?
  9. Can I give Re exam through chattisgarh board after appearing for Maharashtra state board for standard 12th science
  10. What to do after passing 12th from Rajasthan State Board with 61% marks in PCB? Should I repeat 12th or join engineering college?
  11. Being 13 years old can I appear in Maharashtra state board exam (10th board exam)?
  12. How to repeat class 12th from Maharashtra State Board after passing 12th with 59.4%
  13. What is the eligibility criteria for non maharashtrians in Maharashtra Entrance exam for Medical course?
  14. Am I eligible to apply for engineering in Mumbai after passing 12th in electrical machines and appliances vocational course from Tamilnadu State Board?
  15. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study Diploma in Pharmacy course after completing 12th Science of Maharashtra Board?
  16. Solve question papers of 12th science of Maharashtra State Board? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Whether to take admission in CBSE Board or Maharashtra State Board? Difference betwen both the boards?
  18. Can a candidate having domicile of Maharashtra appear in common entrance exam of Assam?
11th May 2012, 12:15 AM
subho_

Post Re: Am I eligible for other state engineering entrance after passing 12th from Maharashtra state board?

Yes, you are eligible. Engineering entrance exam is taken all India level.Like AIEEE, IIT( question is tougher),various state joint entrance exam. etc.Just you have to give exam in English language. Form fill up generally starts from November to December. Just fill up the forms & prepare for the exams of those.Besides, Maharastra entrance exam you can give exam of entrance exams at least 10 exams in all India level.Hope, this will work for you..
28th May 2012, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for other state engineering entrance after passing 12th from Maharashtra state board?

My daughter completed Maharashtra Board SSLC, done her 2 with CBSE in the state of keral, Written AIEE, is there any chance for her to study engineering in Maharashtra
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?