16th December 2011, 08:50 AM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in MBBS after passing 12th?

i am std. 12th student & i am study 11th & 12 in surat & i am living in surat since last 4 years.
can i get admission in M.B.B.S. by local quata in smimer?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission in MBBS course in Kalinga University after passing 12th? What is the fee structure of the course in MBBS? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to take admission in MBBS in Gujarat after passing 12th CBSE?
  3. Information on how to do MBBS after passing 12th with 61%? What is the total fee structure for MBBS course?
  4. Can I get admission to study MBBS if secured 80% in 12th being a 16 years old candidate?
  5. Admission in government MBBS college with scholarship for a candidate who have secure 315 marks in MH-CET? Minimum marks required in 12th for admission in MBBS?
  6. What are the formalities to get direct admission in MBBS course after passing 12th?
  7. Can I get admission in MBBS after passing 12th?
  8. Possibility to study MBBS in China for a candidate who has secured 50% in 12th standard? Procedure of admission?
  9. Can I get admission in MBBS courses in India if I have done 12th(Mathematics) from India and Prerequisite for Physician from USA?
  10. How may I join MBBS after passing 12th with PCM stream?
  11. What to do after passing 12th from MBBS?
  12. How to take admission in MBBS after passing class 12th
  13. What should I do to secure admission in MBBS, Gujarat after passing 12th and GCET exam from Goa board
  14. Is there any entrance exam available for MBBS? Can I get admission on the basis of 12th cutoff marks?
  15. Am I eligible to study MBBS after completing B.Sc(Chemistry & Microbiology)?
  16. How can I do MBBS with biology after passing class 12th?
  17. Procedure for getting admission in MBBS after 12th?
  18. Am I eligible to get admission for MBBS in Indian colleges after completion of 12th in Nepal with 74.4% marks? -- [New]
1st May 2012, 11:01 PM
10shilpa
Member+

Default Re: Can I get admission in MBBS after passing 12th?

No, you cannot join for MBBS if you have specialized in the math’s and science subjects. For opting the MBBS course, you need not require to get specialized in the mathematics subjects. Regarding the Science subjects, you need to have studied Physics, chemistry and Biology as the main subjects for applying for the MBBS course. But you need to attend the entrance exam as part of the selection for the course. You need to score at least 50% of marks in the 12th class to attend the entrance examination. The candidates will be selected on the basis of their score in the entrance exam. Hence, if you have taken Physics, chemistry and Biology as the main subject you can apply for the MBBS course line.
17th November 2012, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission in MBBS after passing 12th?

Can i give entrence exam for MBBS after passing 12th in commerce?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?