17th May 2011, 05:11 PM
amardheersingh

Can I get admission in Punjabi university with 80 marks in AIEEE belonging to general category and rural area and citizen of Punjab?

can i get admission in punjabi university with 80 marks in aieee belonging to general category and rural area and citizen of ounjab?
please send me the details

Related Questions:
  1. In which colleges can I get admission in Punjab after scoring AIEEE rank of 7151 at state level?
  2. Is there any use of attending the AIEEE counseling? I have got 19789 AIR in AIEEE in general category
  3. Can I get admission in Punjabi University, Patiala with 57 marks in JEE Main and 91% in 12th PCM being a General student? -- [New]
  4. Can I get admission in Punjabi university, Patiala through AIEEE rank? I have scored 62 marks in AIEEE and secured 5546 rank in state
  5. How can I get admission in Punjabi University Patiala or Punjab University Chandigarh for MA degree with history stream?
  6. Admission in thapar university with 28000 rank in aieee (general category, outside punjab) ?
  7. How may I get admission in Punjab university, Chandigarh or Punjabi university, Patiala for M.Tech?
  8. Is it necessary to clear for Punjabi test to apply for jobs in Punjab after completing B.Ed from Haryana?
  9. Can I get into SET after securing 50% in M.Com?
  10. Admission in Thapar University Punjab after scoring an AIEEE rank of 52000?
  11. How many chances are there for me in IIT JEE after passing 12th?
  12. Where can I get admission for B.Tech after scoring an AIEEE rank of 89942(overall)? Which are the good colleges in which I can get? Any chance for admission in Thapar University(Punjab)?
  13. Can I get admission in Punjab Tec University after scoring 100 marks in AIEEE? What rank can I expect?
  14. How to get the forms of Civil Engineering entrance exam?
  15. Colleges which I can get after scoring an AIEEE rakn of 7151 and category rank of 5932?
  16. Am I eligible for job in Punjab after completion of graduation from Punjabi University?
  17. Admission to NIT, Srinagar with 60 marks in AIEEE and belonging to OBC category? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How can I get admission at Punjab University in B.Com 2nd year after completing 1st year in Punjabi University?
17th May 2015, 06:28 PM
jhavikas39

Default Re: Can I get admission in Punjabi university with 80 marks in AIEEE belonging to general category and rural area and citizen of Punjab?

Quote:
Originally Posted by amardheersingh View Post
can i get admission in punjabi university with 80 marks in aieee belonging to general category and rural area and citizen of ounjab?
please send me the details
HI,
You score very low rank in A.I.E.E.E.

You not get admissions in top engineering college.

You can take admissions in low ranking college in your state..

But if you want you can try next time and score good rank and
after that you can get admissions in top college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?