21st November 2011, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

How to get the forms of Civil Engineering entrance exam?

h0w can i get form of civil engineering entrance exam...please send to me how to get the forms

Related Questions:
  1. Forms availability for B.Tech entrance exam?
  2. Date of sale of Diploma Engineering forms? Procedure to apply for it?
  3. Civil Services Examination Civil Engineering (Paper II) - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. Forms of various engineering entrance exams? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. When the forms are gong to be available for engineering entrance exam for admission in DCE?
  6. In which entrance exam I have to appear for job in Abroad being a B.Tech(Civil Engineering) student?
  7. Which entrance exams can I take up to pursue M.E or M.Tech? Which institutes are offering this course in civil engineering?
  8. Application forms of railway engineer? I am a diploma civil engineering student -- [New]
  9. Detailed information about the entrance exam to study correspondence Civil Engineering Diploma course for Commerce graduate who has work experience in Civil field?
  10. Can I apply for Civil Engineering after BSc?
  11. List of various sectors in Civil Engineering? What are the training fields available in MP in Civil? Which are the Civil Engineering construction companies in MP?
  12. What is the entrance exam name to get a government job in civil engineering?
  13. Entrance exams to study B.Tech(Civil Engineering) in Abroad?
  14. List of entrance exams along with their last date of forms submission, through which I can get admission in various engineering courses in India? Is there any entrance exam held in India for studying abroad after 12th?
  15. Date of sale of ISRO engineering entrance exam forms? From where to buy the forms?
  16. List of entrance exams which I can write to be eligible for getting scholarship for Civil Engineering?
  17. Examination date and application form availability date for Masters course of GCET exam?
  18. Date of sale of Marine Engineering Exam Forms?
8th June 2012, 10:45 AM
hemant.pm2212

Default Re: How to get the forms of Civil Engineering entrance exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
h0w can i get form of civil engineering entrance exam...please send to me how to get the forms
For doing civil engineering you have to take entrance exam like IIT-JEE or AIEEE at the National Level and the State Level Engineering Entrance Examinations (SLEEE) for State Level Institutions – with an option to join AIEEE.
This takes care of varying admission standards in these programmes and helps in maintenance of professional standards. This also solves problems of overlaps and reduces physical, mental and financial burden on students and their parents due to multiplicity of entrance examinations.

AIEEE(All India Engineering Entrance Examination):BE/B.Tech/B.Arch/B.Planning in various institutions, namely National Institutes of Technology, IIITs, Deemed Universities, Technical Institutions, Delhi Technological University, Delhi and other Govt. funded Institutions were offered through this examination A centralized online counselling organized for filling up the All India seats by the Central Counselling Board. The States/Institutes listed below used AIEEE-2011 ranks to fill seats through their own counselling:- West Bengal, Himachal Pradesh, Haryana, Uttarakhand, Punjab University, Chandigarh, Punjab Engineering College, Chandigarh, Delhi Technological University, Delhi and N.S.I.T, Delhi under Delhi University.

Eligibility for AIEEE:
1. Minimum of 50% for in 10+2 for general candidate and 40% for reserve categories
For doing civil engineering Physics and maths should be the compulsary subject in 10+2.

IIT-JEE:IIT-JEE is a common entrance examination conducted by all IITs. Score card of this exam is acceptable in most of the other engineering colleges.

The minimum marks in the qualifying examination for writing the JEE will depend on the applicant’s category.

For the applicant belonging to general and Other Backward Classes categories the minimum marks is 60%.
For the applicant belonging to SC and ST the minimum marks is 55%
For all persons with Physical Disability (PD) the minimum marks is 55%.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?