28th September 2014, 12:56 AM
Unregistered

Information about courses after Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?

respected sir
i completed my diploma in entc field
i want information of courses after diploma
which helps me to increase my knoledge and experience
for better future

yours faithfully

30th September 2014, 01:00 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Information about courses after Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?

There are various course option after your diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication. However, the best course option before you is BE/B.Tech in Electronics and Telecommunication. This is because:-

- It is your discipline of study.
- There is a huge scope after graduation from this field where both hardware and software industry will be ready to incorporate you.

There are many courses after diploma apart from BE/B.Tech. You can also do various other courses,even shift your stream of studies.Some of the courses that you can do are:-

1.Diploma and undergraduate courses in Fashion design
2.Diploma and undergraduate courses in Garment technology
3.Diploma and undergraduate courses in Interior design and decoration
4.Diploma and undergraduate courses in Leather technology
5.Diploma and undergraduate courses in Plastic technology
6.Diploma and undergraduate courses in Textile design
7.B.C.A
8.B.B.A
9.B.Sc
30th September 2014, 06:06 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Information about courses after Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?

After completion of Diploma in Electronics and TeleCommunication Engineering, you can get admission in the B.Tech/B.E course in which you are interested by appearing for the Lateral Entry Entrance Test (LEET) exam. The candidates who have completed the 3-years Diploma course and who wish to get an admission in the B.E/B.Tech course can appear for the LEET exam. By appearing and qualifying the entrance test, based on your entrance exam rank and the branch you have selected for pursuing the engineering course at the time of the counselling process, you will be allotted a seat in the particular engineering college. After qualifying the LEET exam, you can directly get admission in the second year of the B.Tech/B.E course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?