27th May 2011, 10:51 PM
ajay deswal

Can I get admission in Thapar University on the basis of AIEEE rank?

due to some reasons i forget to apply for thapper university, can i got admission on the basis of AIEEE rank in the university

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in Thapar university Punjab afer scoring 25k to 30k rank in AIEEE?
  2. How to acquire admission into Thapar University, if I have scored 30 marks in AIEEE?
  3. What is the score requirement for AIEEE to get admission in Thapar University, Patiala?
  4. Where can I get admission for B.Tech after scoring an AIEEE rank of 89942(overall)? Which are the good colleges in which I can get? Any chance for admission in Thapar University(Punjab)?
  5. Admission in Thapar University Punjab after scoring an AIEEE rank of 52000?
  6. On what basis can I get admission in IP university for B.Tech? What are the other options for admission other than AIEEE?
  7. Procedure to apply for Thapar University Patiala?
  8. Approximate rank or marks needed in AIEEE for admission to BE(computer science) in Thapar University?
  9. How to get admission in Thapar University Patiala after completing 12th with 62.80%?
  10. Can I get admission in Thapar University with 190 marks in AIEEE?
  11. How can I get admission in Thapar college after scoring 47051 rank in AIEEE -- [New]
  12. How much is the minimum rank required in AIEEE to get Electronics and Communication Branch in Thapar University?
  13. Admission in thapar university with 28000 rank in aieee (general category, outside punjab) ?
  14. Can I get admission in Thapar University with 160 marks in AIEEE? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Admission in Thapar and PEC after scoring 19361 rank in AIEEE?
  16. Can I get admission in Thapar University with a rank of 48000 in AIEEE?
  17. Is there any chance for admission in Thapar University after scoring 70 marks in AIEEE and 4000 state rank?
  18. Is admission in Thapar University based on AIEEE score or any separate exam?
10th August 2011, 03:49 PM
ssuthar40

Default Re: Can I get admission in Thapar University on the basis of AIEEE rank?

yes you can get admission but you should fill a form of thapar university and it have indivisual counselling.
27th October 2011, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission in Thapar University on the basis of AIEEE rank?

whether thapar is taking separate entrance exam for admittion of B.Tech 2012 or totally 100% admission in B.Tech 2012 is on the basis of AIEEE rankers. thanks
15th December 2011, 10:34 PM
tariqlko01

Yes you can definitely get admission in Thapar college with your AIEEE rank which should be

around 10000 to 12000.This college has great reputation and great demand.

You also need to fill in the supplied form which does not have any separate exam.

GOOD LUCK.
2nd January 2012, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

which is the last date to submit the applcation for B.Tech for the session 2012-13 to take admission in Thapar University on the basis of AIEEE
6th May 2012, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

can i get admission in thapar university in btec in2012 - with 127 marks in aieee???????
10th June 2012, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

can i get admission in thapar with 42000 rank in aieee?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?