23rd July 2013, 01:28 PM
Rolph

Can I get admission through lateral entry in government engineering college of West Bengal

Sir, can i get Admission through lateral entry in Government Engineering College of West Bengal if i don't have a domicile certificate?

Related Questions:
  1. Joining Enjee college through lateral entry? Which colleges in West Bengal provide lateral entry?
  2. How to take admission in government colleges in computer science and engineering through lateral entry? I have completed diploma engineering in computer science and technology
  3. Syllabus for lateral entry of Jharkhand and West Bengal Engineering?
  4. Date of announcement of JELET results of West Bengal? Number of seats in Metallurgical branch for lateral entry in West Bengal?
  5. Is it possible to join Enjee college through lateral entry? Colleges which provide this in West Bengal?
  6. Am I eligible for IIT Bhubaneshwar through West Bengal lateral entry test for B.E?
  7. How may I get the previous years question papers of JEE for lateral entry
  8. Can I get admission in any government engineering college in West Bengal after scoring 35785 in WBJEE?
  9. What are the chances of getting admission in government engineering college in West Bengal after scoring 12000 rank?
  10. What is the opening and closing rank of West Bengal joint entrance exam for lateral entry
  11. List of 10 best engineering colleges in WB offering Lateral Entry in 2nd year?
  12. Can I get admission in any government engineering college of West Bengal after scoring 10479 rank in WBJEE? List of the government colleges in West Bengal?
  13. Which are the colleges offering lateral entry in electrical stream in West Bengal and Jharkhand -- [New]
  14. Which government engineering college can I get after scoring 2816 rank in WBJEM?
  15. Will I get government engineering college of West Bengal after scoring 85 in JELET examination? How many seats of Civil are present in government engineering college of West Bengal
  16. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can I get in Government Engineering College of West Bengal or any private engineering college of Kolkata after scoring 20616 in WBJEE?
  18. List of top engineering colleges(government and private both) for electrical engineering stream in west bengal?
11th March 2014, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission through lateral entry in government engineering college of West Bengal

sir, i am doing the diploma in civil eng in m s ramaiah polytecnic. i got 48% in second semistar ,but in other five sem i got above 60%.shall i eligible for lateral entry in west bengal?
3rd July 2016, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission through lateral entry in government engineering college of West Bengal

How many seats reserved in electrical engineering for government college of lateral entry in JELET
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?