23rd February 2011, 06:02 PM
honeyarka

Is it possible to join Enjee college through lateral entry? Colleges which provide this in West Bengal?

I am no study in enjee college in channi.i want to go to Another college from second year ...Can i join in enjee college through lateral entry .and which college provide this in west bengal.....plzzzzzzzzzzzzz reply me

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to join Enjee college through lateral entry? Colleges which provide this in West Bengal?
  2. Syllabus for lateral entry of Jharkhand and West Bengal Engineering?
  3. Which are the colleges offering lateral entry in electrical stream in West Bengal and Jharkhand
  4. Date of announcement of JELET results of West Bengal? Number of seats in Metallurgical branch for lateral entry in West Bengal?
  5. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course?
  6. Can I get admission through lateral entry in government engineering college of West Bengal
  7. Can I do B.Tech abroad after completing diploma 3 years course?
  8. Am I eligible for IIT Bhubaneshwar through West Bengal lateral entry test for B.E?
  9. What to do after diploma in Electronics and Communication engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How may I get the previous years question papers of JEE for lateral entry
  11. List of 10 best engineering colleges in West Bengal offering Lateral entry to 2nd year in electrical stream?
  12. Date of lateral Entry Exams of JCECE, SLIET & WBJEE?
  13. What is the opening and closing rank of West Bengal joint entrance exam for lateral entry
  14. Diploma student of West Bengal can get lateral entry into Automobile Engineering in Tamil Nadu?
  15. List of colleges offering direct lateral entry scheme into 2nd year of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering -- [New]
  16. List of government colleges available in West Bengal?
  17. List of 10 best engineering colleges in WB offering Lateral Entry in 2nd year?
  18. Can I get admission in B.Tech 3rd year after diploma 2nd year
5th June 2011, 04:54 AM
princearyan
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it possible to join Enjee college through lateral entry? Colleges which provide this in West Bengal?

all private college give the opportunity to lateral entry for diploma holder
in west bengal ...MIT,BISHNUPUR DIEM,CIEM and many more
good luck
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?