14th June 2011, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in mechanical engineering in Maharashtra? I have scored 80908 rank in AIEEE

my aieee all india rank is 80908, maharashtra state rank is 4680 and category 3561, can i get admission in mechanical engineering in maharashtra.
if any please name them.
also please tell the colleges outside maharashtra.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in any engineering college for Mechanical Engineering after scoring 3,92,000 in AIEEE -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Which are the engineering college available to me in Gujarat and Maharashtra after scoring 35711 in AIEEE? Colleges offering integrated B.Ed+M.Tech dual degrees?
  3. Can I get admission in Maharashtra in IT branch? I have scored 54% in 12th exam and 56 rank in AIEEE in Jammu Division
  4. List of government colleges in Maharashtra which takes admission from AIEEE? I've secured 68 marks in AIEEE
  5. Can I get admission in private/government engineering college through AIEEE rank?
  6. Best engineering colleges that I can get after scoring 48683 rank in AIEEE?
  7. Which engineering colleges can I get in maharashtra with a MHT ET score of 81 and AIEEE score of 55?
  8. List of colleges in Bangalore I can apply for with AIEEE rank 3229290? I've secured 66% marks in 12th(CBSE) and I prefers mechanical , aeronautic engineering or automobile engineering
  9. Can I get admission in Gujarat for Mechanical Engineering after scoring 55% in 12th from Maharashtra board?
  10. Can I get admission in Aeronautical engineering in Maharashtra after scoring 131000 AIR in AIEEE?
  11. How much rank is needed in AIEEE to get admission in NIT Jamshedpur fro mechanical engineering?
  12. List of top engineering colleges available in Bangalore? What's the fee structure? I've scored 66% in 12th(non medical) std in CBSE and AIEEE rank is 329290
  13. In which reputed college can I get after scoring 70336 rank in AIEEE? How to get admission in NCR region or Maharashtra
  14. Can I get admission in NIT engineering College for Mechanical engineering after scoring 112 in AIEEE?
  15. Is it possible to get admission in mechanical engineering in Mumbai after diploma? What is the procedure for that?
  16. List of colleges for mechanical engineering after getting 92% in diploma? -- [New]
  17. Can I get admission in AIEEE after scoring 8956 rank?
  18. In which Government Colleges I can get admission for Mechanical Engineering with a rank of 166303 in AIEEE?
15th July 2015, 11:34 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: Can I get admission in mechanical engineering in Maharashtra? I have scored 80908 rank in AIEEE

You can easily get admission in any government college except IIT'S AND NIT'S , you scored really very well here am not able to tell you exactly in which college you will get admission because admission are provided on the basis of merit lists and it changes year by year
Just go for online counselling and fill up the desired colleges there if any seat of allotted to guy they will inform you and just then visit the college and claim your seat
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?