19th September 2011, 12:24 AM
Unregistered

Can I get any Job having secured 90% in 10th, 57.38% in 12th and an aggregate of 60% upto 3rd year of B.Tech?

I have 90% in class 10th . but i got only 57.38 % in class 12th .now i am a student of b.tech 4th year(ece) and my aggreg.% is 60 ..can i get job or i will have to fight examx like gate ,cat or mate for getting a good job . I have good knowledge of c,c++ and embedded system..
please reply ....

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get job in Infosys if secured 92.3% in 12th, 83.3% in 10th and 73% upto B.Tech 3rd year with one backlog?
  2. Can I get any Job having secured 90% in 10th, 57.38% in 12th and an aggregate of 60% upto 3rd year of B.Tech?
  3. Am I eligible to get job in WIPRO Infotech if secured 58% in 10th, 61% in 12th and 70% till 3rd year of B.Tech?
  4. Can I get Job through on Campus or Off-Campus being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of Engineering with an aggregate of 64% in BE and secured 90% in 10th and 66% in 12th?
  5. Can I be eligible for Campus Interview of Cognizant after passing 10th with 70%, 57% in 12th and 70% aggregate upto 3rd year in B.Tech?
  6. Can I be eligible for a job in IBM company after scoring 63% in 10th and 68% in Intermediate
  7. Eligibility in comapnies like Infosys, IBM, HCL after 86.6%, 76.6% and 68.3% in 10th, 12th and BE (IT) upto 3rd year?
  8. Am I eligible to get job in Infosys with 83.3% in 10th, 92.3% in 12th and 73% till B.Tech 3rd year with one backlog? -- [New]
  9. Am I eligible to attend TCS Off-Campus Interview if secured 75.67% in 10th, 65.71% in 12th and 6.71 CGPA upto 3rd year of B.Tech(EIE)?
  10. Am I eligible for placements in companies like TCS, Wipro, Infosys having 1 year gap? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Which companies should I eligible having secured 57% upto 3rd year of B.Tech in IT?
  12. Am I eligible for L&T Recruitment having scored an aggregate of 80% upto 3rd year of B.Tech, 77% in Diploma and 56% in 10th Class?
  13. Am I eligible for Infosys recruitment being a candidate having secured 86% in SSC, 79% in Intermediate and an aggregate of 67% upto 3rd semester of B.Tech?
  14. Will I be able to get Job being a candidate having secured above 75% in 10th, 12th and B.Tech having a gap of 4 years?
  15. Am I eligible for Infosys having secured 84.44% in 10th, 54.44% in 12th and an aggregate of 67.66% upto 7th semester of BE?
  16. Can I get job in Wipro if secured 88.48% in 10th, 60.33% in 12th and 70.31% till 6th semester of B.E.?
  17. Can I apply for TCS Placement drive having secured 76% in 10th, 59.2% in 12th and 63.71% upto B.Tech 3rd year?
  18. What extra qualification I should acquire to get good job if completed B.Tech IT with 83% marks?
19th September 2011, 10:51 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Can I get any Job having secured 90% in 10th, 57.38% in 12th and an aggregate of 60% upto 3rd year of B.Tech?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have 90% in class 10th . but i got only 57.38 % in class 12th .now i am a student of b.tech 4th year(ece) and my aggreg.% is 60 ..can i get job or i will have to fight examx like gate ,cat or mate for getting a good job . I have good knowledge of c,c++ and embedded system..
please reply ....
Declining Percentages are always a problem for a fresher of Engineering as the competition in the job market is very high in the present scenario.

But there is much need to worry. Why Because

No Graduate in the current situation is fighting to get job. Even he may think that the job what he is doing is not of his qualification but No man is seen free after completing his studies.

The advantages of good scores and percentages will just benefit him initially to clear the Mountains of application forms of jobs in the form of resumes but the survival of the personnel only lies in his inner potential.

As you are pursuing a stream where there are ocean full of opportunities as you can get into the field you desire of . :-
For time being I will mention few streams for which you have opportunities just check it out.

->First IT Industry welcomes you(May be with low salary because of less percentages) But can reach good heights with some technical skill set.

->If interested in Banking sector you can get in to that through various ways.

->Government Jobs like IAS,SSC,TGC etc., to get into various sectors of Government fields it may be technical or General Civil Services.

->Navy and Merchant navy

->All defense forces welcomes candidates with attitude to serve India.

->If you do any extra courses like Animation and all the Film Industry is ready to accept you. Gaming is the booming field now. so with a little bit creativity Lakhs of rupees or dollars can be drawn in Gaming Industry.

These are a few opportunities which striked in mind while writing you.

Coming to exams like GATE CAT or MAT these are the exams which are the gateways for Higher studies.

I Don't hope you are still ready to pursue your higher education, If I'm wrong then you can definitely go through these Entrance examinaiton

For M.Tech you have to clear GATE

For MBA you have to clear anyone of CAT or MAT entrance examination.

As you have Good Knowledge in C,C++ and Embedded system ... Master those languages to getting into Software Industry as a programmer.
Don't loose your hope try and try don't leave a small opportunity just for the sake of high packages. Experience will teach you everything.

All the best for your future.

Regards

~aditya~
19th September 2011, 11:15 PM
happysumannaveen

Default Re: Can I get any Job having secured 90% in 10th, 57.38% in 12th and an aggregate of 60% upto 3rd year of B.Tech?

Now Days it does'nt matter how many percentage you have in your TENTH/+12 because nowdays all companies is finding a different kind of behaviour in child whom to give job in their organisation. So be calm not to take these type of silly tensions and if you think that this does'nt satisfies you,you can go through one site,this is online way to earn money but only if you are have good skills in any of them .It is www.odesk.com while you are not able to get clients very easily, because competation is there so your are not the only one in that website so ,it may take any no of days/months too, if you talk about me i got my first project after three months,i tried a lot and now i have more than 14 clients, its just an amazing thing because u use to earn in dollors. you must chill and do not bouther about these type of tinks..............
19th September 2011, 11:53 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get any Job having secured 90% in 10th, 57.38% in 12th and an aggregate of 60% upto 3rd year of B.Tech?

Quote:
please reply ....
Dear friend,

You have completed your B-TECH in ECE. But your graduation marks is must be 60% above because below mention organization have criteria is above 60% in graduation . This percentage is vary from organization to organization.

So you have many options to go like govt sector ,private sector or higher study also.

The govt sector options are -DRDO , BARC , ONGC , ISRO , NIC , IGDR , UPSC EXAM , BSNL JTO etc.The age limit for those organization is maximum 30 years .Age relaxation provide only for SC/ST /OBC candidate.

Also you are eligible in private sector also . the private sector company are TCS ,CTS ,IBM,HP,L&T,ALUNUS ,WIPRO etc.

The higher study options are MS , MBA ,M-TECH ,JRF ,SRF ,PHD etc.

Also you must be qualify in GATE ,CAT,MAT exam.

Thanks
20th September 2011, 12:33 AM
anshuljain143

Smile Re: Can I get any Job having secured 90% in 10th, 57.38% in 12th and an aggregate of 60% upto 3rd year of B.Tech?

Quote:
please reply ....

Dear,
if ensure that your aggregate 65% after 8th sem then you eligible lot of company s because so many company demand 1 class in degree,and if we talk about gate then you are eligible .

thankx
20th September 2011, 01:23 AM
diyaa khan

Thumbs up Re: Can I get any Job having secured 90% in 10th, 57.38% in 12th and an aggregate of 60% upto 3rd year of B.Tech?

there is no need to crack exams like gate etc.. Btech is alrdy a gud line.. N u have a lot of scope .. Even u can apply for the job at different institutions and obviously u hav to work hard....gud luck..
20th September 2011, 01:43 AM
praveendia

as u got minimum marks which fulfill the required criteria for major companirs hiring the fresher. dont be loose first u decide what u want a job or.studies. in my view go studies.as ur.a engg graduate go for gate and increase the knowledge with gud marks best of luck
23rd September 2011, 05:29 PM
BITAN GHOSH
Senior Member+

Dear friend,
Although you have a decent marks in class 10 and in your B.Tech.
But your 10+2 marks may create a big deal of problem to appear in the recruitment process of all the CMM level5 companies as well as all the Govt. jobs.
Try to increase your B.Tech percentage.
Although you are able to appear in the GATE exam comfortably.
You can start your career with a CMM level3 company easily.
All the very best.
23rd September 2011, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

I have secured 75% in 10th, 48% in puc and an aggregate of 64% in B.E upto 3rd year. Can i get a job in good companies.
24th September 2011, 02:04 PM
peterpan10
Senior Member+

Dear friend you didn't mentioned what type of job you want after your B.TECH examination.There are several types of jobs after B.TECH

1.Private Sector Jobs :For private sector jobs you must have 60% throughout your academic career.Your 12th standard marks are not sufficient for this.But there are so many companies where 60% is not necessary.

2.Govt sector jobs :Here for maximum companies you must have60% marks all over your academic career.

3.Other jobs :
>>Tech support.
>>Call center.
>>Tele marketing.
>>Product selling
>>Vodafone store.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?