19th April 2016, 01:17 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get job in Infosys with 83.3% in 10th, 92.3% in 12th and 73% till B.Tech 3rd year with one backlog?

Hi,
I am Shahira. I have secured 73% upto 3rd year of B.Tech with one backlog. My 12th percentage is 92.3% and 83.3% in 10th. I just want to know that I am eligible for getting job in Infosys? Please answer me.

Related Questions:
  1. Will I be eligible for Infosys recruitment after passing 60% above in 10th, 12th and B.Tech
  2. Opportunities available to get a job in Infosys after scoring 57.6% in 10th, 62.6% in 12th and 70% in B.Tech?
  3. Can I get job in Infosys if secured 92.3% in 12th, 83.3% in 10th and 73% upto B.Tech 3rd year with one backlog?
  4. Can I get a job in TCS, WIPRO, Infosys after scoring 81% in 10th, 59.2% in 12th and 75% till 4th semester in B.Tech?
  5. Am I eligible for placement in Infosys or other MNC's after passing 3rd year with 70% and a backlog?
  6. Am I eligible to appear in GRE if secured 6.2 CGPA in B.Tech and having one backlog?
  7. Is there any chance for me to get job in private companies via campus placement if I have 4 backlogs?
  8. Am I eligible for campus placements with 4 backlogs?
  9. Eligibility to get job in Syntel if having a backlog in B.Tech?
  10. Am I eligible to apply for TCS and Infosys campus placement with 60% above in 10th, 12th and B.E 3rd year?
  11. Am I eligible for Infosys or not?
  12. Am I eligible for infosys campus placement with 6 arrears till 3rd year?
  13. Am I eligible to get job in Infosys if having backlog in graduation?
  14. Am I eligible for Campus Recruitment of TCS, Infosys, IBM and Satyam having scored 65% in 10th, 69% in 12th and 7.5 CGPA till 3rd year of B.Tech in CSE with an academic gap of 1 year?
  15. Am I eligible for Infosys after clearing all the backlogs? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Am I eligible for Campus Placement of Infosys having secured 64% in 10th, 66% in 12th and 68% in B.Tech up to 3rd year of B.Tech?
  17. Am I eligible for IBM, TCS, WIPRO, Infosys and Accenture?
  18. Am I eligible for Wipro and Infosys having secured 77% in 10th, 55% in 12th and an aggregate of 76% till B.Tech 3rd year? -- [Most Discussed]
20th April 2016, 11:34 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get job in Infosys with 83.3% in 10th, 92.3% in 12th and 73% till B.Tech 3rd year with one backlog?

Eligibility Criteria Required to get job in Infosys Company:

See...Presently you are having an active backlog till 3 year. Generally company visits any campus during 7th or 8th semesters. I suggest you to first clear the pending backlog by the time Infosys visits your campus. Remember, high percentage is required in academics in order to get job in Infosys.

Minimum Percentage Required:

>> In Graduation - 75% marks

Important Note: As you have scored very good marks in 10th and 12th Classes, you do not need to worry about this. Next coming to B.Tech, an aggregate of 75% marks are required in B.E/ B.Tech. So make sure you secure minimum 80% marks in 7th and 8th semesters. And try to clear the pending backlog as early as possible and then only you are eligible to get job in Infosys. Otherwise, it would be difficult for you to get job in Infosys.
22nd April 2016, 01:04 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get job in Infosys with 83.3% in 10th, 92.3% in 12th and 73% till B.Tech 3rd year with one backlog?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
I am Shahira. I have secured 73% upto 3rd year of B.Tech with one backlog. My 12th percentage is 92.3% and 83.3% in 10th. I just want to know that I am eligible for getting job in Infosys? Please answer me.
The marks eligibility is fine for Infosys. But the aspirant has to complete the arrears paper before the selection process begins. The candidate should not have any standing arrears at the time of selection process. As you have scored over 80% in 10th and 12th, you can easily clear the paper and score good marks in the remaining examinations to get a job in Infosys. The selection process consists of Aptitude Test, Technical Interview and HR Interview. So prepare well for the interview. You should have very good communication skill and Technical skill. The Official website -Click Here.
22nd April 2016, 10:55 PM
IQ14

Mainly company visit in the 7th or in 8th semester of b.tech. Till then you have a chance to clear your back. As Infosys is the top most company . No any backlog is allowed in Infosys. But you don't worry you have a chance and you have a time to clear your back.

You overall percentage is good enough to get the job in Infosys. If you will clear your back paper then you will be Eligible for Infosys.
23rd August 2016, 07:30 PM
HERE2HELP
Member+

Yes you are eligible for INFOSYS

Usually they ask for 70% marks throughout your academic career. But they don't allow active backlogs. But the point is you must clear backlogs while they call you to join. So once you have the joining date you should not be having any backlog.

There is no problem to appear for INFOSYS while you have active backlog.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?