23rd March 2017, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

When is the last date of application for B.Com Honors of Lucknow University?

Respected Sir, I want to pursue my Graduation with B.Com Honors from Lucknow University so I want to know when is the last date of application for B.Com Honors of Lucknow University? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
27th March 2017, 12:56 AM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: When is the last date of application for B.Com Honors of Lucknow University?

Lucknow University offers various graduation and post graduation courses. You are interested to pursue B.Com from this University and want to know about the last date of application for B.Com Course.

**The notification for B.Com admission is not yet released. The notification will be published in the month of May-June. In my opinion you have to keep in touch with its official website to get aware about the latest notification for admission.

Website:http://www.lkouniv.ac.in/undergradua...ssion2017.html
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?