22nd July 2012, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a better job after taking commerce without choosing optional subject as Maths?

can i get better job after taking commerce without choosing the optional subject maths ?

29th July 2012, 01:18 AM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a better job after taking commerce without choosing optional subject as Maths?

Yes you may get good job after studying in commerce field. But if you study mathematics with commerce then it will be better for you. Because mathematics is very much required for commerce study as well as at the time of work. Even for some post eligibility criterion is that you must have mathematics to apply for that post.

I thin if you are taking admission in 12th commerce then choose the mathematics subject may be as main subject or optional subject.Don't take the mathematics as casual. You have to study mathematics attentively so that you can learn mathematics. With mathematics background you will get very good job.

After 12th complete your B.Com. or if you have already completed 12th then take admission in B.Com. After B.Com try for good job or you may go for further study. There are so many job from commerce field. In banking sector huge number of commerce graduate recruited. You may also try for job in various private organization. you may try for job in government sector like Indian army, Indian Navy, Indian railway etc. You may appear in civil services examination from that you may take job in civil services.

You may study CA courses which is very popular course now a days for commerce background candidates. You have to choose in which sector you want to do job. As per this interest you have to be prepared in that way and you have to apply for those posts. Banking sector jobs for commerce graduates is very good. You may try for this.

After graduation you may take admission in MBA. MBA is very good management course.After completion of MBA from a good institution it is more easy to get a good job with good salary package. To take admission in MBA you have to appear in MBA entrance examination like CAT, MAT etc. As per your entrance examination score you will be able to choose the institution.

Best wishes.
29th July 2012, 09:00 AM
archanagalenka

Thumbs up Re: Can I get a better job after taking commerce without choosing optional subject as Maths?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
can i get better job after taking commerce without choosing the optional subject maths ?
HI FRIEND,

[SIZE=5][SIZE=5]Career Options after 12th COMMMERCE

[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=4][SIZE=4]there are a wide range of options that you can choose from provided you scored good marks in class XII. While some of you might take up academics to build your career in the scholastic discipline, others might love to experiment with vocational courses after sorting through a wide range of career alternatives.

If you have humanities or arts background, you can qualify for a variety of creative courses as your career options after 12th.

If you are planning further studies, take up a bachelor’s degree in any of the arts subjects.
You could even learn a foreign language and aim for an interpreter’s job in the consulates and embassies. Some of the choices in this regard are French, Spanish, German, Russian, Japanese or Chinese.

You can even prepare for the Indian Civil Service Examinations or State Civil Service Examinations. Besides these, there are courses in advertising, journalism, mass communication, media studies, business management, performing arts, travel and tourism and more.

There are a lot of career options after 12th if you belong to the commerce stream. For instance, you can take up company secretary course, chartered accountancy, computer studies or even business management. When it comes to qualifying for chartered accountancy, you should be aware of the fact that every year only a marginal percentage of candidates qualify for these examinations. This is why a lot of students choose to do Bachelor’s of Commerce with a specialization in computers before going for CA degree.

you can do law courses after intermediate so that you have bright future....

TAKE MBA course – Master’s of Business SO that you can get good jobs...

ALL THE BEST....
[/SIZE]
[/SIZE][FONT=Calibri][FONT=Calibri][/FONT][/FONT]
14th August 2012, 09:48 PM
samatha89
Member+

Default Re: Can I get a better job after taking commerce without choosing optional subject as Maths?

You may study CA courses which is very popular course now a days for commerce background candidates. You have to choose in which sector you want to do job. As per this interest you have to be prepared in that way and you have to apply for those posts. Banking sector jobs for commerce graduates is very good. You may try for this.

After graduation you may take admission in MBA. MBA is very good management course.After completion of MBA from a good institution it is more easy to get a good job with good salary package. To take admission in MBA you have to appear in MBA entrance examination like CAT, MAT etc. As per your entrance examination score you will be able to choose the institution
20th February 2013, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

I am confused between non medical and commerce...plz tell me what should i take in 1 ?
22nd June 2013, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for CA after taking commerce without maths?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?