2nd May 2014, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

Can I get BSc Agriculture in Coimbatore after scoring 800 out of 1200

Hi! Im a 12th student.And Im waiting for my board exam results.Im expecting for about 800 out of 1200.can i get BSc.Agri in Coimbatore?Or in any other sub campus of TNAU?

Related Questions:
  1. How to join Agriculture BSc or Agriculture B.Tech?
  2. How to join Agriculture BSc or Agriculture B.Tech?
  3. Rank required to get B.Sc Agriculture? Is the future bright in Agriculture? Top B.Sc Agriculture colleges?
  4. How can I join BSc Agriculture after scoring 49.545 in EAMCET
  5. Can I get AG BSc seat in Acharya and Ranga University after scoring 19300 rank and 1200 local rank
  6. Which subjects are required in 12th for BSc Agriculture? Fee structure for admission in BSc Agriculture? What is the admission procedure of various agriculture colleges in Maharashtra?
  7. Can I get a seat in BSc agriculture after scoring 36716?
  8. Can I get a seat in BSc Agriculture after scoring 61000 rank in EAMCET
  9. What is the fee structure for BSc Agriculture in Palampur University after scoring 83.4% in 12th exam?
  10. can I get a seat for Agriculture BSc or Veterinary after scoring 58644 rank in EAMCET
  11. Which course is best for me between B.Tech Agriculture IT and BSc Agriculture?
  12. Date of BSc Agriculture exam? Best institutes of BSc Agriculture in AP?
  13. Can I get BSc Agriculture in Killikulam Agriculture Institute after scoring 167 in 12th?
  14. Will I get a seat in GKVK college of BSc Agriculture?
  15. How to get a seat in Darwad in BSc Agriculture?
  16. How to apply for B.Sc(agriculture)? Is EAMCET rank needed to get a seat in B.Sc(agriculture)? List of exams I should write to get admission in the same?
  17. Details about BSc Agriculture entrance exam notification? Best institutes for BSc Agriculture course in Kerala?
  18. Scope in BSc Agriculture course? Where can I get a job after studying BSc Agriculture and how much will be the salary? -- [Most Discussed]

30th December 2017, 05:44 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get BSc Agriculture in Coimbatore after scoring 800 out of 1200

B.Sc in Agriculture is an undergraduate Agriculture Science and Technology course. The duration of Bachelor of Science in Agriculture course is four years. For this course candidate must have passed 12th class in Science stream with Physics Chemistry and Biology as subjects.

As per my knowledge, yes you are eligible to get BSc Agriculture in Coimbatore after scoring 800 out of 1200 so my suggestion to you is that you can apply for admission in that college which accept your score.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?