31st May 2012, 05:01 PM
muruganvenkatesh

Can I get BSc Agriculture in Killikulam Agriculture Institute after scoring 167 in 12th?

dear sir,
my cutoff marks in +2 is 167. can i get B.SC agri in killikulam agriculture institute and i belong to forward category(oc)

Related Questions:
  1. How to join Agriculture BSc or Agriculture B.Tech?
  2. How to join Agriculture BSc or Agriculture B.Tech?
  3. Which subjects are required in 12th for BSc Agriculture? Fee structure for admission in BSc Agriculture? What is the admission procedure of various agriculture colleges in Maharashtra?
  4. Can I do B.Sc in Agriculture after Diploma in Agriculture?
  5. Which course is best for me between B.Tech Agriculture IT and BSc Agriculture?
  6. Rank required to get B.Sc Agriculture? Is the future bright in Agriculture? Top B.Sc Agriculture colleges?
  7. How to calculate percentage for Graduation like B.Sc.? -- [New]
  8. Any scope for girls in BSc Agriculture? I have passed 12th medical
  9. Which other course should I do if unable to join Agriculture honours?
  10. Scope in BSc Agriculture course? Where can I get a job after studying BSc Agriculture and how much will be the salary? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. List of Colleges in Andhra Pradesh offering Ag.B.Sc?
  12. How to apply for B.Sc(agriculture)? Is EAMCET rank needed to get a seat in B.Sc(agriculture)? List of exams I should write to get admission in the same?
  13. Date of BSc Agriculture exam? Best institutes of BSc Agriculture in AP?
  14. Will I get a seat in GKVK college of BSc Agriculture?
  15. How to get a seat in Darwad in BSc Agriculture?
  16. Which government college of Agriculture can I get after scoring 53% in 12th?
  17. Details about BSc Agriculture entrance exam notification? Best institutes for BSc Agriculture course in Kerala?
  18. What is the scope in BSc Agriculture? I am planning for BSc agriculture course
3rd May 2014, 12:47 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Can I get BSc Agriculture in Killikulam Agriculture Institute after scoring 167 in 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by muruganvenkatesh View Post
dear sir,
my cutoff marks in +2 is 167. can i get B.SC agri in killikulam agriculture institute and i belong to forward category(oc)
B.Sc stand for Bachelor of Science (Agriculture). It is an three years Under graduation course. The duration of the Course is for three years and the Course is divided into Four semester. In order to get admission for this course you should be complete 12th standard or equivalent qualification in Physics,Chemistry and Biology from recognized university and should be score minimum 50% percentage of marks in 12th standard. The Applicant may get direct admission for B.Sc Agriculture course after completing 12th standard. However, few reputed Institution in India which conduct own entrance examination based on the entrance exam score their allot admission for the candidate. Since, you're aspiring to get admission in killikulam agriculture institute. The Institution may also conduct entrance examination. So, well prepare for the entrance examination. In order to get admission for B.Sc agriculture course.
9th May 2015, 12:24 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get BSc Agriculture in Killikulam Agriculture Institute after scoring 167 in 12th?

My cut off marks is 165.75 so can I get b.sc agriculture in killikulam
23rd March 2019, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

Hi If I scored 50%marks in PCB subjects could I get bsc
Agriculture seat in government college , Coimbatore
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?