20th June 2017, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for MA Punjabi after completing BA with 50% marks?

I want to do M.A Punjabi through correspondence from Punjabi university. Am I eligible after scoring 50% marks in B.A? If yes, then what is the procedure?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get admission in PU for pursuing M.SC Maths after completing BA from Punjabi University?
  2. How may I join M.Phil program in Punjabi from Punjab university in Patiala after completing post graduation in Punjabi? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Is it necessary to clear for Punjabi test to apply for jobs in Punjab after completing B.Ed from Haryana?
  4. Am I eligible to study M.Phil if pursuing M.A.(Political Science) in Punjabi Medium?
  5. Am I eligible for job in Punjab after completion of graduation from Punjabi University?
  6. Can we join as a Punjabi Teacher at School level after completing Gyani course?
  7. Am I eligible for governemnt jobs if did Diploma in Modern Office Practice and BA in one go from Punjabi University?
  8. How can I join Punjabi University after completing M.A?
  9. How may I pursue MA in English now? I am 45 years old and did M.Ed in Punjabi few years back?
  10. How to apply for Ph.D course after completion of MCA course with 78% marks from Punjabi University?
  11. Am I eligible to apply for Ph.D in Punjabi after completion of B.Com?
  12. Can I pursue B.Ed (Hindi) as additional subject after completing B.Ed with Punjabi SST combination?
  13. Can I get admission in PhD after completing M.A in Hindi from Punjabi University Patiala with 50% marks? Can I pursue PhD by correspondence and is there any age limit?
  14. Am I eligible for any course in Airforce while doing Punjabi Honors? Procedure of admission for it?
  15. Am I eligible to study M.Phil being a M.A.(Political Science) Punjabi Medium Private candidate?
  16. Which course can I join in Punjabi university after passing +2 with 58% marks?
  17. Am I eligible for PCS exam after completion of BA with 60% marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. From where and when can I get the B.Ed forms of DU, IP, Jamia? Which one is the best university?
20th June 2017, 10:28 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for MA Punjabi after completing BA with 50% marks?

Yes, you are eligible to pursue MA Punjabi course after completion of your B.A course with 50% aggregate marks from a recognised university. Candidates who have passed Bachelor's degree course in Arts stream from a recognised university are eligible to pursue M.A course. Admissions in M.A course are done through merit basis of B.A marks or through entrance examination conducted by the respective college/ university.
21st June 2017, 06:31 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to do M.A Punjabi through correspondence from Punjabi university. Am I eligible after scoring 50% marks in B.A? If yes, then what is the procedure?

Yes, you are eligible to study MA Punjabi after completion of BA Punjabi with 50% marks. Eligibility to study MA Punjabi is a pass in BA with Punjabi subject. Admission to the course is done through an entrance test in some colleges/universities. Duration of the course is two years. The MA Punjabi course is available in various colleges/universities in India. List of colleges offering MA Punjabi is given below;

University of Delhi - Official Website

Kurukshetra University - Official Website

Government Mohindra College - Official Website

D.A.V. College Jalandhar - Official Website

Guru Nanak Dev University - Official Website
22nd June 2017, 01:43 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Yes, definitely you are eligible for MA in Punjabi through correspondence after the completion of BA degree course from a recognised University.
Candidates those who have completed their BA course from a recognised University studying Punjabi as a subject with a minimum of 50% of marks in it are eligible to apply for MA degree course in Punjabi through correspondence.
To do so, you must have to apply in the said University and must have to qualify in the entrance examination conducted by the University authority to study from there.
22nd June 2017, 02:08 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Yes you are eligible to apply for MA Punjabi course through correspondence.There is no minimum marks and age limit required for the MA course through correspondence.
Followings are the eligibility criteria for MA Punjabi course through distance mode:
>A candidate should have passed Bachelor's degree in any stream from a recognized university.
>There in no age limit and minimum marks required for MA course through distance mode.

You can get direct admission after completing bachelor degree.
Simply you need to apply admission form in the correspondence university in which you want to take admission and required to submit the required documents.

You can apply for admission to Department of Distance Education Punjabi University, Patiala for the course of MA Punjabi.

For more details, kindly visit http://dccpbi.com/
22nd June 2017, 10:37 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
You have completed B.A course so you are eligible for M.A in Punjabi course.

Those candidates who have completed B.A in Punjabi from a recognized university with above 45% marks are eligible for M.A in Punjabi entrance exam.

Your Age should be above 18 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?