2nd August 2012, 09:12 AM
Unregistered

How to become a electrical officer in Marine Engineering after doing B.E EEE final year? What are the requirements to get CDC, INDOs and COC?

I am doing my final year BE(EEE), in anna university, guide me to be become a electrical officer in Marine Engineering field and what are the requirementsto get the CDC, INDOs and COC

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for Indian CDC? Will I get the Indian CDC? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Am i eligible to apply for Indian CDC? I have completing in mechanical
  3. Am I eligible for Indian CDC after completing 12th and diploma in Marine Mechanical fitter and fabrication
  4. How to study marine engineering after doing EEE?
  5. How to join marine engineering after passing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  6. How to get Indian CDC after completing diploma in marine engineering
  7. Courses related to EEE so that I could opt for Marine? List of good colleges in India or Tamilnadu?
  8. Is there any course to get into Marine sector? I am pursuing B.E electrical and electronics engineering
  9. Joining Merchant Navy as Electrical Officer after Diploma EEE? Is there any free entrance exam?
  10. Can I get CDC after completing ITI electrical with 5 years experience in Marine Field
  11. Can I study Diploma in Marine Engineering after completing B.E.(Electrical & Electronics Engineering)?
  12. Marine engineering undergraduate qualification requirements
  13. Can a girl do MBA in Logistics and Shipping? Scope of this course?
  14. List of good Electrical Companies to apply for being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Tech in EEE?
  15. Can I study Marine related courses after completing Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering? -- [New]
  16. How to do final year project in ISRO/VSSC? I am a B.tech EEE final year student
  17. Doing B.E Marine Engineering final year and training in Maersk Company : How to join Indian Air Force as a flying officer?
  18. How to get CDC after completing diploma in Electrical Engineering? What are the expenses involved?
12th June 2013, 02:29 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to become a electrical officer in Marine Engineering after doing B.E EEE final year? What are the requirements to get CDC, INDOs and COC?

i have completed 12std and sailing as steward and have experience of 23 month.can i apply for electrical officer.plz suggest thanks
15th April 2014, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to become a electrical officer in Marine Engineering after doing B.E EEE final year? What are the requirements to get CDC, INDOs and COC?

holder of I T I Fitter trade certificate , 3 year diploma [MECH] Engineering and panama CDC. hOW CAN I OBTAIN INDIAN CDC
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?