5th July 2012, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a chance with 10000 rank in Jharkhand Polytechnic?

i am jayanta mondal from jharkhand. can i got a chance in 10000rank in jharkhand polytechnique

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get a seat in any government polytechnic college in Jharkhand? I have got 1856 rank in diploma in engineering, polytechnic
  2. Can I get a seat in goverment Jharkhand polytechnic college with rank 1856 in diploma(engineering)?
  3. Can I get admission in Al Qabir polytechnic college in Jharkhand having 601 rank?
  4. What is the counseling date for Jharkhand Polytechnic? I have scored 49.5 marks in Jharkhand Polytechnic and my F.CML rank is 1158
  5. With a rank of 57497 in Diploma Engineering get me a sit in Government Jharkhand Polytechnic college?
  6. Can I get a government polytechnic college in Jharkhand after scoring 12548 CML rank in Jharkhand Polytechnic exam
  7. Is the form of Jharkhand Polytechnic form available now? Last date of submission of form?
  8. What is the counseling date of Jharkhand Polytechnic examination?
  9. What is the counseling date for Jharkhand Polytechnic? My FCML rank is 1158
  10. Availability of form, last date, date of exam and forms for Jharkhand polytechnic exam?
  11. Will I get a seat in Jharkhand Polytechnic with rank of 12012? -- [New]
  12. What's the scheduled date for Jharkhand polytechnic exam? Last date for form submission? When will the exam be held?
  13. When will Jharkhand polytechnic exam result be declare? What's the rank required(for SC\ST categories) for taking admission in government polytechnic college?
  14. Is the form of Jharkhand Polytechnic available in Market now? Last date of submission of form? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I get a seat in Jharkhand Polytechnic college after scoring 5735 in Jharkhand Polytechnic entrance exam
  16. When the counselling for a candidate who has secured 36738 rank in JEXPO will be started in Jharkhand?
  17. When are the results of Jharkhand Polytechnic?
  18. Date of declaration of Jharkhand Polytechnic results?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?