24th May 2011, 12:24 AM
Unregistered

How much marks are needed to sit for HS exam? Date of the entrance exam?

i want to give the admission test after passing the h.s. exam..how many marks is needed to be sitted in exam?when will the exam happen?

Related Questions:
  1. Any entrance exam for Direction course? Preparation needed for passing the exam? Total marks and minimum marks needed to clear the exam?
  2. Syllabus for Horticulture in ICAR entrance exam? Marks needed to get free seat in ICAR institutions?
  3. GBTU SEE Entrance Chemistry Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. Syllabus, reference books and topics to be covered for ICAR Ph.D(Horticulture) entrance exam? Minimum marks required to get scholarship seat?
  5. How to fill the form of B.Ed? Is it possible? I am appearing for BSc Part III from computer science
  6. Syllabus, qualifying marks and suitable books for preparation of ICAR(Horticulture) Ph.D entrance exam? What kind of questions are asked?
  7. Syllabus, important topics, reference books and minimum marks required to get fee sear in ICAR PhD(Horticulture) entrance exam?
  8. Can I sit in counselling if secure 138.5 marks in CIFNET BFSc entrance exam? -- [New]
  9. Minimum percentage of marks required to sit for Indian Army entrance exam after graduation in any stream?
  10. Way to get rid of bad marks in academics? Can I sit for any other board exams or free schooling?
  11. Government jobs available after passing B.Tech IT? Can I get in Railways or Banks?
  12. Can I sit for IAS entrance exam after scoring 45% in graduation? What is the best way of preparation for the entrance exam for IAS? Is there any seat reservation?
  13. In how many subjects am I allowed to sit for compartment exam if I have 5 subjects? Am I eligible to sit for AIEEE exam if I have passed 12th from open board? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can I sit for Medical Entrance Exam being a candidate with a date of birth of 31/08/1995?
  15. Last date of issue of the forms of M.A in Economics? What is the percentage needed for the entrance exam?
  16. What minimum marks is needed to crack AIPMT?
  17. How much marks are needed to be eligible for SRMEEE exam?
  18. Minimum marks needed in BITSAT after than 80% in intermediate exam to get a good seat in BITS campus?
4th October 2011, 02:13 PM
vinay21feb
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How much marks are needed to sit for HS exam? Date of the entrance exam?

well u need atleast 70% marks to sit for the exam and exam will happen in the next year month of june.
5th July 2012, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much marks are needed to sit for HS exam? Date of the entrance exam?

i get 55% marks in h:s which seat is eligible for me?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?