9th October 2014, 10:51 PM
Prabhat Kami

Can I get a chance for B.Ed course after scoring 44% in B.A(English Honors)

I have got 44% in B.A (English Honours) so as an sc candidate can get a chance in B-ed course?

13th October 2014, 01:02 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Can I get a chance for B.Ed course after scoring 44% in B.A(English Honors)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prabhat Kami View Post
I have got 44% in B.A (English Honours) so as an sc candidate can get a chance in B-ed course?
It is difficult for us to say that you are having chance to get admission for B.Ed course or not. Because, most of the B.Ed universities which required minimum 50% marks at graduation level. Since, you have scored 44% marks in graduation. So, It's difficult for you get admission for B.Ed course at reputed universities. Some private institutions may accept this score. So, I suggest you to try get admission for B.Ed course in private institutions.

B.Ed (i.e) Bachelor of Education is a one year professional degree program which is divided into two years.

B.Ed ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:-

The candidate who have passed graduation or equivalent examination in any discipline are eligible to appear for this B.Ed course. Those candidates who are waiting for final semester result can also eligible to apply for this course.

Students belonging to general and OBC category should have a minimum aggregate percentage of 50% at graduation level and 5% relaxation is allotted to the candidates belonging to the reserved category.

Admission to the B.Ed course is based on the score obtained in entrance exam conducted by the respective university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?