31st May 2011, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

Information about the Biotechnology course without Maths after passing 12th with Chemistry, Physics, Biology, English and Informatics Practices? List of the institutes?

please give information about biotechnology course without maths after passing 12 with chemistry,physics,biology.english and informatics practices??give the name of institutions also?

Related Questions:
  1. What will the career scope of Biotechnology course? Can a candidate who have studied Physics, Biology, Chemistry, English and Informatics in Intermediate opt for this course?
  2. EAMCET eligibilty for MBBS if I didn't have biology in 12th?
  3. Which subject to choose in class 11th?
  4. How to do Biotechnology after passing class 12th with PCBE?
  5. Can I do Biotechnology with Biology background and without Maths after 12th? Institutes in India offering such course? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What is the eligibility criteria for UPCPMT for other state natives?
  7. How can i apply for JIPMER after passing 12th AISSE?
  8. How to do biotechnology after passing 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Biology? Is it compulsory to do BSc and MSc? List of some colleges in Pune? What is the qualifying marks for the entrance exam?
  9. Which are the different streams available after 10th?
  10. Am I eligible to study B.Sc(Biotechnology) if studying 12th ISC with Biology, Physics and Chemistry?
  11. What is the syllabus for 11th class? What is the date of the exam?
  12. Can I opt for Geology subject in my 12th standard? Will that be helpful for me? -- [New]
  13. How to get into CA after 12th Commerce with IP ( Informatics Practices)?
  14. How to do genetic engineering after passing 12th physics, chemistry, biology
  15. How to join diploma course after B.Pharmacy?
  16. Can I take admission in BSc Biotechnology after passing 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Maths
  17. What will be my career after choosing Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Biotechnology and English?
  18. Last date for B.Ed CET exam in Maharashtra? Procedure to apply?
27th October 2011, 11:18 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Information about the Biotechnology course without Maths after passing 12th with Chemistry, Physics, Biology, English and Informatics Practices? List of the institutes?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
please give information about biotechnology course without maths after passing 12 with chemistry,physics,biology.english and informatics practices??give the name of institutions also?
hi,
For B.Sc biotechnology you will require only physics, chemistry and biology.
You can't do B.Tech biotechnology because math is also required is some
collage .
TOP COLLAGE FOR B.Sc BIOTECH ARE
---All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi .
B.Tech Biotechnology

-GGS Indraprastha University , Delhi .

-Indian Institute Of Technology , Madras .
B.Tech /M.Tech Biotechnology Dual Degree.

-Jamia Millia Islamia University .
B.Sc Biotechnology. (vocational-course)

-Gulbarga University, Gulbarga
B.Sc Biotechnology

-Amity Institute Of Biotechnology, New Delhi
B.Sc Biotechnology

-Bharti Vidyapeeth, Pune
B.Sc Biotechnology

-Banasthali Vidyapeeth. P.O. Banasthali Vidyapeeth.
B.Sc/B.Sc(Hon) Biotechnology

GOOD LUCK!
5th January 2012, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Information about the Biotechnology course without Maths after passing 12th with Chemistry, Physics, Biology, English and Informatics Practices? List of the institutes?

in which universities around Gauteng can i study biotechnology without maths?
21st February 2012, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

i want to do m.sc in mol.biology and biotechnology in tejpur university.i cmpltd my b.sc zoology honours.but i didnt hv maths in hs.So can i do m.sc in mol.biology and biotechnology plz rply
2nd April 2012, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

list of courses that i can take under biology without maths . plz do rply
10th July 2012, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

is there any college in vijayawada having the course bio-technology
10th July 2012, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

is there any college in vijayawada having the course Bio-Technology
3rd September 2012, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

Can i do Sales and Marketing management without maths
3rd September 2012, 08:45 PM
being aman

Patna University
University of Calicut, Malappuram
ACTS degree college,andhra
Adesh institute of medical science and research,punjab
Aditi Mahavidhyalya,Delhi
3rd September 2012, 08:46 PM
being aman

Patna University
University of Calicut, Malappuram
ACTS degree college,andhra
Adesh institute of medical science and research,punjab
Aditi Mahavidhyalya,Delhi
18th September 2012, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
% also
8th October 2012, 10:59 PM
Unregistered

how to do biotechnology after 12th without maths please help me.
22nd March 2013, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

what are the courses that i can do after passing 12th without maths?what are exams carried out for it?can i do biotech?
28th May 2015, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

What will the career scope of Biotechnology course? Can a candidate who have studied Physics, Biology, Chemistry, English and Informatics in Intermediate opt for this course?and can i take btech biotechnology or not
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?