6th June 2018, 03:33 AM
Unregistered

Can I get distance BCA admission having completed 12th Commerce without Maths?

Hello friends, I am from Commerce stream without Maths and I have completed my 12th through the regular school. I have got 63% overall. So, now I want to take an admission in BCA through distance education. Can I do BCA from distance education?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in mentioned colleges if completed 12th Commerce from NIOS without Maths?
  2. Eligibility to study MCA for BCA student who has completed 12th without Maths?
  3. Is it necessary to pursue Science and Maths to further study BCA? Eligibility and percentage criteria to study BCA outside Kerala for 12th Commerce state Board candidate?
  4. Can I get admission to study BCA if pursuing 12th Commerce without Mathematics? What are the subjects available to study in BCA?
  5. Can I get admission to study BCA in JNU if pursuing 12th Commerce without Maths?
  6. Can I do BCA without having Maths after completion of 12th being a candidate of pursuing Commerce without Maths?
  7. Eligiblity to apply for BCA after completing 12th Commerce without Maths? Job opportunities and colleges in Mumbai for BCA? How BCA is differ from B.Sc(IT)?
  8. How much percentage to score to get in BCA after 12th? Can I do BCA after 12th without Maths? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What is the eligibility for MCA? I have completed BCA
  10. Is Maths needed to get admission for BCA?
  11. Will I be eligible to do MCA in 2017 without maths in +2? If not then how to make it possible?
  12. Which master course to do having done Diploma in Sanitary Inspector course after B.Sc Biochemistry?
  13. Pattern of written exam for Indian Oil Corporation?
  14. Is it possible to study BCA for a candidate without Maths in 12th? Is there any course available for such candidates?
  15. Can I do BCA course in Distance Learning after completion of 12th class with Science stream with 35% of marks?
  16. Admission in BCA after a gap of 3 years after 12th NIOS Commerce?
  17. Eligibility to appear in IAS exam for distance BSc(IT) graduate who didn't studied Maths in 12th Commerce? -- [New]
  18. Am I eligible to study MCA if completed 12th Commerce without Maths being a BCA final year student? Is there any specialization in MCA?
8th June 2018, 11:31 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get distance BCA admission having completed 12th Commerce without Maths?

BCA refers to Bachelor of Computer Application and same is a professional undergraduate degree course with good career scope in IT ( Information Technology ) industry and software world.

The minimum qualification required for BCA is a Class 12th in any discipline with at least 45% marks from a recognized university.

So, not pursuing Mathematics at Class 12th is not an issue as far as the eligibility for pursuing BCA degree is concerned.

Some of the best known university for pursuing BCA degree course in distance mode ( having not pursued Mathematics at Class 12th ) are as here under :-

* Kurukshetra University.

* Indira Gandhi National Open University.

* Sikkim Manipal University of Distance Education.

* Sam Higginbottom Institute of Technology and Sciences.

* Madhurai Kamaraj University.
8th June 2018, 08:20 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get distance BCA admission having completed 12th Commerce without Maths?

You can pursue BCA after completing 12th from Commerce stream. There is no bondage of stream. You can pursue from any mode of education. It should be either distance mode or regular mode.
8th June 2018, 10:39 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Mathematics is a compulsory subject in order to pursue BCA after passing your 12th standard.

BCA is a practical based course hence, it cannot be pursued through distance education.
8th June 2018, 11:15 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

It is not possible to pursue BCA through distance education course because it is practical based course hence it has to be pursued through regular classes.

Moreover, mathematics is a compulsory subject in order to pursue Bachelor of Computer Application from a recognised University.
10th June 2018, 05:22 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

The full form of BCA is Bachelor of Computer Application.

It is a professional course of three years duration. The eligibility criteria for BCA course;

1. Academic qualification required for BCA course is 12th passed from a recognized board with English as compulsory subject.

You can apply for BCA Course in distance mode after 12th from commerce stream. IGNOU, SMU are good university for this course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?