21st December 2011, 09:57 AM
Unregistered

Which course is better choice for me between BE or B.Tech to pursue in Correspondence in Mumbai having completed BCA in Correspondence?

sir i hv completed bca by distance and i want to do be/b tech by distance or corrospondance mode in mumbai. which is the best option?

Related Questions:
  1. How to pursue correspondence B.Ed course from Mumbai? Institutes offering correspondence in B.Ed in Mumbai? Procedure for admission?
  2. BCA Correspondence Course Details: Fee Structure, Timings and Course Duration? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How to pursue B.Ed correspondence course in Mumbai after completing graduation in science(BSc)?
  4. Best universities offering B.Tech/B.E? Can we do correspondence B.Tech from BITS Pilani?
  5. Does Mumbai university conduct B.Ed correspondence course? Where can I do my correspondence B.Ed course?
  6. Which is a better correspondence course after BCA?
  7. Can I do MCA regular or correspondence after completing BCA with 64%? Is IGNOU best for correspondence?
  8. Can I eligible to pursue Ph.D if pursuing MCA from correspondence? -- [New]
  9. Is BCA degree through distance learning program valuable or not?
  10. How may i join correspondence course in PhD after completion of my MCA (correspondence)? List of universities for the same?
  11. How to pursue MBA in finance through correspondence after B.Com graduation?
  12. Reputed institutes where I can pursue B.Ed correspondence?
  13. How to pursue MS through postal correspondence? Details about the correspondence course and the eligibility criteria to take up the exam?
  14. How many colleges are there in India offering B.Com with CA?
  15. Which are the best colleges for B.Ed correspondence course in Thane or Mumbai? fee structure details?
  16. How to do LLB correspondence course from Mumbai after completing graduation in B.Com from SNDT University
  17. Courses after graduation through Correspondence after B.Sc in Computer Science?
  18. How to do B.Ed course by correspondence method? I have completed PG in Botany
29th January 2012, 04:16 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course is better choice for me between BE or B.Tech to pursue in Correspondence in Mumbai having completed BCA in Correspondence?

Both the BE and B.Tech course have their own relevance and importance. Whichever course you do it is important to get the required knowledge and skill from the course. you should analyze for yourself that which course you want to pursue and opt for it as both the BE and B.Tech course are equally good.
30th January 2012, 12:21 AM
pops07
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course is better choice for me between BE or B.Tech to pursue in Correspondence in Mumbai having completed BCA in Correspondence?

In my opinion is the best option is not to do B.E/B.Tech.

You have completed BCA, that is a bachelor's degree. Now you want to do B.E, again a bachelor's degree. Why? tell me the reason.

You gave your 3 years for BCA,, now want to give another 4 years for another Bachelor's degree?

My opinion is do not do this!!

If you are not getting any job after BCA, then do MCA or MBA. They are master's degree of 2 years (maximum 3 years, because MCA takes 3 years to complete for some BCA students also), and the degree is equivalent to any B.E or B.tech.

If you are not interested in programming, IT etc etc, then leave MCA, do MBA atleast. There are so many specialization of MBA, you can do HR, Marketing, Finance etc.

But you have any particular reason to do B.E, then you can do it from the given colleges below in Mumbai:

Centre for Distance Education S.N.D.T Women’s University, Mumbai

Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Mumbai

TATA institute of fundamental research, Mumbai

YES Education, Mumbai

Sardar Patel College of Engineering (SPCE), Mumbai.
30th January 2012, 04:31 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
My friend BE and B.tech both the courses are same..
You can go for any of them..

Generally govt. engineering colleges provide BE course and private engineering colleges provide B.tech course..

The syllabus of the courses are same..

You can get huge job opportunities after completion of any of the course..

So, don't be hesitate.. just go for it..

All the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?