9th February 2017, 11:09 AM
Unregistered

Can I get an Education Loan of 4 Lac for pursuing MBA from Bangalore if my father's annual income is 3.60 Lac? What are the documents required for application?

Respected Sir, I have completed my Graduation with B.Com and now I want to pursue MBA from Bangalore so I need Education Loan of 4 Lac. I want to know can I get an Education Loan of 4 Lac for pursuing MBA from Bangalore if my father's annual income is 3.60 Lac? What are the documents required for application? Please answer as soon as possible.

15th February 2017, 12:56 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get an Education Loan of 4 Lac for pursuing MBA from Bangalore if my father's annual income is 3.60 Lac? What are the documents required for application?

Yes, you can get education loan for pursuing Master of Business Administration from any recognized university of India. There are many banks which sanction education loan to candidates for pursuing professional courses.

Documents required to get education loan are:

>>Education loan letter from college containing fee structure.

>>Previous degree academic marksheets.

>>PAN card of both parents and candidate.

>>Proof of Identity and Proof of address.

There is no requirement of either guarantor or collateral for sanction of education loan upto four lacs rupees. You can apply for education loan at https://www.vidyalakshmi.co.in/Students/.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?