12th January 2017, 02:53 PM
satish kumae

Am I eligible to apply for Non Creamy layer certificate if my Father's annual Income is 7.5 lac?

Respected Sir, My father's annual income is approx 7.5 lac he is working in Central Coalfields LTD (A Miniratna PSU) but in a Non Executive Cadre at an age of 54 years. I want to know am I eligible to apply for Non Creamy layer certificate if my Father's annual Income is 7.5 lac so that I can apply for admission in IIT or NIT? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Is my daughter eligible to get OBC Non Creamy Layer if annual taxable income is Rs.815000?
  2. Am I eligible for OBC non creamy layer with an annual income of 9 lakhs? -- [New]
  3. Am I eligible for non creamy layer certificate?
  4. How does the income amount calculated for non creamy layer, female?
  5. Am I eligible for Non Creamy Layer Certificate having an annual income of 6.1 Lakhs?
  6. Whose income certificate need to be submitted to get the non creamy layer certificate?
  7. Can I apply for OBC Non Creamy Layer certificate if my annual income is 2.5 lakhs?
  8. Can I get non creamy Layer if my annual income is greater is 4.5 Lakhs
  9. If my annual income is 4.5 Lakhs then do I come under OBC non creamy layer category?
  10. Latest 2015 rules for OBC creamy layer eligibility -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Limit of creamy and non creamy layer applicable in Rajasthan?
  12. How to calculate family annual income to apply for OBC Non-Creamy Layer certificate?
  13. Am I still eligible to continue the Non-Creamy layer status if my father is retired from a Public Sector Bank?
  14. How to get OBC non creamy layer certificate for ITI admission?
  15. Is my Daughter eligible to get an OBC Creamy Layer Certificate if my gross salary is 9 lac and my wife's salary is 6 lac per annum?
  16. Am I eligible for getting OBC Non-creamy layer certificate for Gujarat state with an annual income of 4.5 Lakhs? Do my child eligible to apply for Higher studies with OBC category?
  17. What is the difference between OBC Backward caste non creamy layer and creamy layer?
  18. Where to get the Non Creamy Layer Certificate?
15th January 2017, 03:48 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for Non Creamy layer certificate if my Father's annual Income is 7.5 lac?

At present, income of 6 lacs per annum is criteria to divide creamy and non creamy layer among Other Backward Category.

As your father's income is above 6 lacs, you belong to creamy layer of OBC and not entitled to get benefits of reservation. You are not eligible to apply for Non creamy layer certificate.
16th January 2017, 12:44 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for Non Creamy layer certificate if my Father's annual Income is 7.5 lac?

The borderline for deciding creamy and non creamy layer among OBC candidates is 6 lacs per annum.

Your father's income is above 6 lacs per annum which is criteria for creamy and non creamy layer. You are under creamy layer and you can not avail reservation benefits.
11th February 2018, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

My mother is group 3 delhi state employee and my father is businessman and father income is less than 8 lakh can I consider obc ncl
28th February 2018, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir am from Bangalore. My husband doing business his annual income is 6.50lakh . Can i come to obc reservation. Please, answer me sir am waiting for your answer.
27th June 2018, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

My income is more than 8lakh. Can i get obc reservation.can I submit my son's annual income,who is twenty five years old.please answer me sir.
24th March 2020, 07:59 PM
suchi haria
Junior Member+

As per the criteria to get the certificate your annual income should be no more than 6 lakhs
As your father's annual income is more than 6 lakhs you cannot be eligible to get the certificate
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?