31st December 2015, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

What are the documents required to apply for an Education Loan to study MBA?

Hi Friends,

I am Vinayak and I want to know about the documents required for taking an education loan? I am planning to apply for an Education Loan for my MBA program. But I don’t know about what are the documents I have to submit? Please help me.

Related Questions:
  1. Documents required to apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16.5 Lacs to study MBA in Abroad?
  2. Documents required to submit in Bank to apply for Education Loan to study MBA?
  3. Documents required to apply for Education Loan to study PGDM/PGPM course?
  4. Documents required to submit for Bank Education Loan to study M.Tech? For what period of time I can repay Bank Education Loan? Interest rates charged against it?
  5. Which Bank sponsored Education Loan of Rs. 18 Lacs to study MS in India? Documents required to apply?
  6. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) in Massachusetts Institute of Technology? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Which Bank provides Education Loan of Rs. 8 Lacs to study MBA? Documents required to submit?
  8. Detailed information and documents required to get Education Loan to study B.Tech?
  9. Can I get education loan to study Bachelor in Medical Laboratory Technician program in UK? Documents required to get education loan?
  10. Documents required to apply for Bank Education Loan to study M.Pharmacy?
  11. Documents required to apply for Education Loan of Rs. 7.5 Lacs to study MBBS in Russia? Is it necessary to submit Property papers for a Guarantor?
  12. Documents required to apply for Education Loan for MBBS aspirant whose father is working in Abroad?
  13. Documents required to apply for Education Loan for MBBS aspirant whose father is working in Abroad?
  14. When I will get Education Loan after submitting all the documents? Documents required to submit?
  15. How can I apply for an Education Loan to study MBA if my parents are retired and have no income?
  16. How can I apply for an Education Loan to study MBA if my parents are retired and have no income?
  17. How can I apply to get Education Loan of Rs. 6.5 Lacs to study MBA being an Orphan?
  18. Percentage required in Graduation to apply for SBI Education Loan to study MBA?
31st December 2015, 08:54 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the documents required to apply for an Education Loan to study MBA?

Documents to be submitted depends on the bank in which you are opting for education loan and the loan amount which you are seeking. However, in general the documents which are asked by the banks are-

- Admission call letter from the concerned college.
- Rank card of the entrance exam based on which you got admission if any.
- Prospectus of the concerned institute.
- House tax certificate or rent certificate.
- Your previous academic records.
- Income tax certificate of your family.
- Signed loan documents.
31st December 2015, 10:49 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the documents required to apply for an Education Loan to study MBA?

Nowadays there is no barrier of money in education because there are scheme of education loan for everyone who fulfill bank's restriction for education loan. You must have to submit your Residence proof, Income Proof, photocopy of your bachelor degree, Last 6 months of Bank account statement and three passport size photographs. Also you have to submit the complete fee structure from your college. If you are planning to study in abroad the you must have to submit a photocopy of your passport and visa.
31st December 2015, 11:41 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

The documents required for education loan to study Master of Business Administration is as below:

1. Recognition letter of your institute.

2. Your marksheets.

3. Father's income certificate.

4. Loan letter from institute.

5. Bank account passbook.

6. Collateral incase loan is above seven lacs.
1st January 2016, 05:28 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

You are planning for taking the educational loan for MBA program and want to know about the documents required to submit.

Following are the documents you need to submit:

--Admission slip which you got at the time of admission.

--Color photograph

--Xerox copy of your mark statement of your graduation degree.

--Identity proof (Driving license, PAN card)

--Address proof (Electricity bill, passport)

**After getting all these documents in original or two photocopy set, visit to nearest bank branch office through which you want to take educational loan. Fill the application form which is given by the bank official and submit it with relevant documents. Your loan will be sanctioned within 15 days after validating from the bank official.
1st January 2016, 07:56 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Documents required to apply for an Education Loan to study MBA are mentioned below :-

1. Fully Completed Application Form
2. Proof of Identity
3. Proof of Residence
4. Proof of Income
5. Academic Documents (10th/12th/Bachelor's degree certificates)
6. Proof of Admission
7. Bank Statement
8. Documents of Immovable Collateral property
1st January 2016, 11:21 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

The following are the required documents to submit in bank to avail an education loan:

* Photocopies of all academic certificates.

* Address and Id proof.

* College admission letter and prospectus.

* Academic fee details.

* Latest 6 months bank statement.

* Collateral security.

* Date of birth certificate.

* Declaration/ Affidavit stating that no other loan is availed from other bank.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?