18th May 2013, 12:12 PM
vishaldimz

Can I get a good college in Dehradun after scoring 72 in general in AIEEE?

sir i have got 72gen marks in AIEEE 2013 15 in physics , 36 in chem. and 21 in maths ... in class 12 from cbse i got 70% . i am a uttrakhand domecile so can i get a good college in dehradoon or nearby .. please help me sir

Related Questions:
  1. Will I get in any good engineering college after scoring 60000 in AIEEE?
  2. After scoring 72 marks in AIEEE can I get a good college?
  3. After scoring 79 marks in AIEEE which college can I get?
  4. Can I get a seat in NITs after scoring 220 in AIEEE? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Is there any good college in which I can get after scoring 65 in AIEEE?
  6. Can I get good private college after scoring an AIR of 206190 in AIEEE and 32483 state rank?
  7. Colleges which I can get after scoring 61 marks in AIEEE? Any chance in colleges of Dehradun or Sant Padampat Sunghania, Udaipur?
  8. Can I get a good college after scoring 170-200 marks in AIEEE?
  9. Can I get any good college after scoring 60% in AIEEE? I have scored 93% in 12th
  10. How to get admission in a good college after scoring around 2 Lakh rank? Will I be able to get into good college through AIEEE?
  11. Can I get a good private college after scoring 104 in AIEEE in General Category?
  12. Good colleges for me after scoring 650000 rank in AIEEE?
  13. What's the reputation of Alpine college of Aeronautics, Dehradun? How may I get the placement details for the same? I have just completed my 12th and attempted for AIEEE
  14. In which college can I take admission after scoring 35000 rank in AIEEE, 3164 rank in Delhi Region, 27,000 in general and 2859 in Delhi General? What is the least rank required to get in any of the IIT's?
  15. Colleges I can get into with 125000 AIR and category rank of 85000?
  16. What are the chances to get into a good government college of Haryana after scoring 26 marks in AIEEE?
  17. Will I get in any good engineering college after scoring 90 marks in AIEEE exam under SC category?
  18. Can I get JK institute Allahabad or any other college after scoring 59 marks in AIEEE?
15th July 2015, 09:03 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a good college in Dehradun after scoring 72 in general in AIEEE?

Your score is not bad so you can try for admission in the following colleges :

Doon (P.G) paramedical college & hospital

Law College Dehradun

MKP Girls College

D.A.V. P.G. College

New Theological College

Ram Institute of Hotel Management and Catering Technology

Alpine Group Of Institutes

You simply have to participate in the online counselling for getting admission in any of the above college.

It is not necessary that you will got your seat in the first counselling.

There is a lot of competition because of which you may not secure your seat in the very first counselling.

You should not give up after first counselling, my suggestion to you is that you should go for the second counselling.
31st July 2015, 05:40 PM
Andy 4
Junior Member+

Default Re: Can I get a good college in Dehradun after scoring 72 in general in AIEEE?

Your score is not bad,

so you can try for admission in this colleges :-

Ram Institute of Hotel Management and Catering Technology

Law College Dehradun

MKP Girls College

Doon (P.G) paramedical college & hospital

D.A.V. P.G. College

Alpine Group Of Institutes

New Theological College
14th August 2015, 12:56 PM
Vidya @

You can try for admission in this colleges ==>

==>Doon (P.G) paramedical college & hospital

==>Law College Dehradun

==>New Theological College

==>MKP Girls College

==>Ram Institute of Hotel Management and Catering Technology

==>Alpine Group Of Institutes

==>D.A.V. P.G. College
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?