29th October 2015, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

Is it good to take M.Tech chemical engineering course after completion of B.Tech? Will I get a good job with good salary?

Is it good to take M.Tech chemical engineering course after completion of B.Tech? Will I get a good job with good salary? Can you please list me down all the best companies which I can apply for the course? Awaiting to get the answer soon!

Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get a good job in chemical engineering by doing B.Tech? What is the salary?
  2. Can I get a good job with good salary in abroad if I do M.Tech after doing B.Tech in Biomedical Engineering?
  3. Will I end up with a good job and good salary after doing M.Tech in Automobile?
  4. Is chemical engineering good? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Will I get a good job after completing M.Tech in Automobile? How much could be my salary?
  6. How to get a job in construction company after completion of B.Tech in Civil Engineering
  7. Can I get a good job and salary after completing Chemical Engineering from the University of Mumbai with 3 years drop? Should I opt for PG?
  8. After doing B.Tech Chemical Engineering is MBA a good option for me?
  9. Job opportunities for Girls in Chemical Engineering? Syllabus of the B.Tech Chemical Engineering in Kerala University?
  10. Scope of Chemical Engineering course? Which course is good in M.Tech to get good salary? Additional courses to study along with B.Tech?
  11. How can I get job in Abroad after completing B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) with good salary package? Skills required to get job in Abroad?
  12. After B.Tech how to get a good job? Which extra courses a btech should do to get a good job?
  13. What is the difference between pursuing MBA and M.Tech?
  14. Is chemical a good course for ladies?
  15. Which is a better choice for me between Job and M.Tech course after completion of Degree? List of Colleges offering M.Tech in Automobile Engineering?
  16. Is M.Tech in Pipeline Engineering good for an EEE student? Is there any job scope in it?
  17. Is is good to do M.Tech in Petroleum Engineering from Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University? Gujarat? Is the certificate from this university good or valid outside?
  18. Which course can I get after doing B.Tech in ECE, MBA in HR and IT and Ph.d in Management? Should I do M.Tech in Electronics Design or M.Tech in IT for teaching in private/govt jobs?
25th February 2017, 12:23 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it good to take M.Tech chemical engineering course after completion of B.Tech? Will I get a good job with good salary?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Is it good to take M.Tech chemical engineering course after completion of B.Tech? Will I get a good job with good salary? Can you please list me down all the best companies which I can apply for the course? Awaiting to get the answer soon!

Thank you.

If you clear GATE with good score and find the M.Tech in Chemical Engineering course in IITs or leading top engineering colleges then it is fine or it is not good to take M.Tech in Chemical Engineering course after completion of B.Tech. You can find jobs with B.Tech course itself. You can do an MBA, after completion of B.Tech or can apply for jobs with B.Tech qualification. If you study the course in the average colleges, then it is very difficult for placement. So if you find any good colleges like IITs, you can pursue M.Tech or can study MBA or can apply for jobs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?