13th November 2011, 10:44 AM
Unregistered

Can candidates of pursuing 12th class appear for Merchant Navy Exam?

can students currently in class 12th give all india merchant navy examination?

Related Questions:
  1. Which field to choose after 12th having interest in Software Engineering and Merchant Navy? -- [New]
  2. Can I join Merchant Navy after passing 12th? What is the requirement?
  3. Can I join merchant navy after completion of 12th in Arts stream?
  4. How should I get in Merchant Navy? Which exams should I appear?
  5. Am I eligible for merchant navy after passing 12th?
  6. Can I join marine engineering after doing BSc IT?
  7. When to get the application forms for Merchant Navy being a candidate of 12th? Job Opportunities after the completion of B.Tech in Merchant Navy?
  8. Best Institutes for Merchant Navy? Is it possible to join Merchant Navy with 55% in 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What shall I do to get admission for Merchant Navy after completion of 12th Class? Can I get admission to Merchant Navy on the basis of percentage of marks in 12th Class?
  10. What is the eligibility criteria for a girl to join merchant navy?
  11. How to go for merchant navy after passing class 12th>
  12. Am I eligible to join merchant navy after completion of diploma course?
  13. Am I eligible to join Merchant Navy after completion of B.Tech in ECE without giving Entrance Exam? Will there be any scholarship offered for the candidates for SC category? List of Government Colleges to join Merchant Navy?
  14. How to get into Merchant Navy after 12th?
  15. Can I join merchant navy after passing class 12th?
  16. How to get admission in Merchant Navy after studying in class 12th in medical
  17. How to join Merchant Navy after passing class 12th? I have scored 80% marks
  18. Eligibility for merchant navy? What to do to join Merchant Navy after 12th with PCM? How to join training and the physical eligibility? What is the fee structure?
14th November 2011, 12:20 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can candidates of pursuing 12th class appear for Merchant Navy Exam?

No it is not possible for you to appear for the exam while pursuing 12th standard. The notifications clearly state that the candidate should have completed 12th standard. Also they Physics, Chemistry, Maths along with English should be amongst the subjects studied. The candidate should have secured a minimum of 60% in the science subjects. You can start preparing for the exam now.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?