18th March 2011, 04:46 PM
dheeraj.dheeraj.kumar

Can I get in government college after scoring 237 in GATE? Can I get a stipend?

my gate score is 237 & marks is 23.33 out off 100, i belong to SC category, can i get a goverment colleg, can i get stipend.....

31st December 2011, 09:43 AM
MD SAMIR KHAN

Default Re: Can I get in government college after scoring 237 in GATE? Can I get a stipend?

There are possibility for to get admission in a government college as you belomg to SC category.You can also avail scholarships with thia marks.there is always a possibility
22nd March 2012, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get in government college after scoring 237 in GATE? Can I get a stipend?

Where are the answer for all those questions???????
19th March 2013, 12:38 AM
Unregistered

i have qualified in gate,and got 29 marks in ece...which colleges are providing seat in m.tech for my marks
19th March 2013, 12:45 PM
yashwar sharma S.G.
Senior Member++

Red face Re: Can I get in government college after scoring 237 in GATE? Can I get a stipend?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dheeraj.dheeraj.kumar View Post
my gate score is 237 & marks is 23.33 out off 100, i belong to SC category, can i get a goverment colleg, can i get stipend.....
Hello dear,

Nowdays GATE score is very competitive, you dont mention your branch, so it is difficult to say it, nevertheless with a low score of 23.33, there is less chance of getting NITs and IITs, But still you can apply for some spot round counselling, you may get a chance as you are SC.

You may apply to regional colleges like NIT Silchar, NIT Agartala,NIT Manipur or some newly established NITs, but for old NITs it will be difficult to get.

Other option is that you go for Private universities like:-

VIT Universtiy

SRM University

BITs Pilani

IIIT Bangalore

IIIT Allahabad

All the best!!
24th April 2013, 05:41 PM
banacareer

Hello,

There are possibility for to get admission in a government college as you belong to SC category.You can also avail scholarships with this marks.there is always a possibility
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?