22nd May 2015, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

Can I get stipend if pursuing M.Tech(Biotechnology) through GATE?

Hello,
I have scored 39.67 marks in GATE. I have got admission for M.Tech in Biotechnology course in Rajalakshmi College of Engineering & Technology through Anna University Counselling under GATE category. Will I get stipend now?

26th May 2015, 11:29 AM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get stipend if pursuing M.Tech(Biotechnology) through GATE?

Yes, you will awarded the GATE stipend. The GATE scholarships are awarded for all qualified candidate's and candidate should admitted in the engineering college through counseling process are only eligible to apply for the scholarship.

To apply for the stipend go to http://www.aicte-india.org/sschloarship.php
12th June 2018, 10:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get stipend if pursuing M.Tech(Biotechnology) through GATE?

Hi all, may I get clarification Whether based on GATE score the candidate gets stipend/ fellowship? and appox. how much he/ she gets?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?