1st February 2015, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

Every GATE qualified student gets stipend?

Now i m in ty, Instrumentation & control engg. My question is "Every studend who clear the gate exam, and try for M.E/M.Tech get the stipend or only high scorer get the stipend?

Related Questions:
  1. How much is the stipend for GATe qualified candidates?
  2. How to apply for GATE Stipend Fund?
  3. Scholarship for GATE qualified SC candidate who is getting stipend?
  4. M.Tech VLSI curriculum at Calcutta university? How is the faculty? GATE qualified students are entitled for stipend or not?
  5. Do all engineering colleges in Bangalore and Mysore give stipend to GATE qualified M.Tech students? Colleges providing stipend?
  6. Universities providing stipend for GATE qualified candidates? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Do all engineering colleges in Bangalore and Mysore give Stipend to GATE qualified M.Tech students? Colleges providing stipend?
  8. What is the basic difference between Stipend and Scholarship? If I pass GATE exam will I get any scholarship?
  9. Why GATE Stipend is getting delayed?
  10. What I have to do to get MHRD Scholarship or Stipend being GATE qualified?
  11. Colleges giving stipend for gate qualified students in Bangalore
  12. Procedure to do M.Tech course after B.Tech and passing GATE? Colleges offering m.Tech course? Can I join self financing colleges if I got stipend?
  13. Procedure to get M.Tech stipend for GATE
  14. Which NIT will I get after scoring 497 in GATE and 2750 AIR? Is stipend available to any student of M.Tech in NIT?
  15. Can I get admission in any government college through UPTU? I have qualified GATE with a score of 312
  16. Will I be able to get GATE stipend for the second year of my PG course?
  17. Will I get stipend for M.Tech 2nd year having cleared GATE recently? How can I register and when?
  18. What is the stipend of this years GATE entrance exam?
27th September 2015, 01:11 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Every GATE qualified student gets stipend?

GATE stipend is provided by MHRD to students while pursuing the postgraduate degree.

But for availing the scholarship you also have to certain conditions too. Following are the conditions such as:
-- student must qualify in the GATE exam
-- student must get admission in any AICTE approved institution through GATE score only
--The scholarship is provided when the college authority upload the attendance of GATE admitted students to the AICTE website. So you have to maintain attendance in the class also.

**If you follow all the above conditions then after you will definitely get the scholarship/ stipend. No matter how much score you will get in the GATE exam.
2nd March 2017, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

I am OBC-creamy layer category student. Will I be eligible for stipend or not?
28th March 2018, 01:44 AM
Unregistered

I want direct admission, so any clg will give me direct admission with AICTE approved college in AKTU affliated.
If yes then "Will that college give me scholarship if will always regular in class?"
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?