1st June 2015, 12:33 AM
Unregistered

Is there any scholarship available to do masters in Architecture?

How to get admission for doing Masters in Architecture? what kind of scholarships will be helpful for fee structure? Can you please provide me complete information which are related to that? Hope that I will get the answer soon.

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Best colleges in USA offering Masters in Architecture after B.Arch? How to get a scholarship?
  2. What is the procedure to get scholarship in Punjab University for doing Masters?
  3. Which exam I have to appear to get the best universities for Masters in Architecture abroad? Procedure to get admission in abroad with scholarship?
  4. Is there any scholarship programme available for masters course in UK for Indian Students? What is the criteria and eligibility for getting the scholarship? Universities in UK offering masters in Biotechnology? What is the fee structure?
  5. Career possibilities after Architecture? How to pursue masters abroad with scholarship?
  6. Is it possible to do Masters in Architecture or Architecture combined with structural design in UK or USA after completing B.E Civil?
  7. Universities offering Masters in Agriculture sciences with scholarship?
  8. How can I apply for scholarship to pursue Architecture in UK or Singapore?
  9. What is the scope and requirement to pursue masters in architecture in India?
  10. Good colleges in India for Masters in Architecture? Cutoff percentage to pursue Architecture in IITs? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. If I get a scholarship can I do masters in US? Will I get full scholarship or any kind of government financial aids?
  12. Procedure to apply for Masters in USA or UK? How to get scholarship?
  13. What is the procedure to follow for getting scholarship to do Masters in Fisheries in abroad?
  14. List of universities in Abroad which offer MS in Architecture with scholarship?
  15. How can I get scholarship to study UG course in Architecture in a university abroad?
  16. What are the colleges applicable for AIEEE all India rank 33869 ?
  17. What are the courses available for masters after Architecture? Which colleges are good? What is the admission procedure? How to get scholarships?
  18. Exams for Masters in Architecture in USA?
4th June 2015, 09:33 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any scholarship available to do masters in Architecture?

The best way to get scholarship during your master in architecture is GATE. If you can qualify this exam then you will be entitled to stipend during your post graduation which will surely help you in studies also this GATE score can help you in getting admission in a government college. Stipend has been increased now and it is around Rs 11000 per month those who qualify GATE plus fee in government colleges is less compared to private colleges.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?