30th September 2016, 11:50 PM
salydavid

Can I get Government job at the age of 52 and having M.Sc Nursing degree from Kerela University of Healht Sciences?

I am 52 yrs old. Completed Msc Nursing from Kerala University of Health Sciences. I would like to get a job in Government sector. What shall do for that? Please reply.

2nd October 2016, 08:57 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get Government job at the age of 52 and having M.Sc Nursing degree from Kerela University of Healht Sciences?

No, you are not eligible to get Government job at the age of 52 years. For Government job, there will be minimum and maximum age limit for the candidates to apply for job. You need to satisfy the age limit to apply for job. The maximum age limit for any job and for any category candidates is 40 or 45 years. Since you are 52 years old, you are not eligible to get government job after completion of M.Sc. Nursing degree from Kerala University of Health Sciences.
3rd October 2016, 12:06 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get Government job at the age of 52 and having M.Sc Nursing degree from Kerela University of Healht Sciences?

Quote:
Originally Posted by salydavid View Post
I am 52 yrs old. Completed Msc Nursing from Kerala University of Health Sciences. I would like to get a job in Government sector. What shall do for that? Please reply.
As per you age, you are not eligible for government sector jobs.

There so many government jobs in India. So every jobs have different jobs criteria. But the minimum age criteria is 21 years and maximum age criteria is 30 years.

Age relaxation is provided for reserved category candidates.

SC/ST ==> 5 years
OBC ==> 3 years
PWD ==> 10 years
Ex-Servicemen ==> 5 years
Widows ==> 9 years
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?