30th September 2016, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

Age limit of Government job for Nursing Lecturer?

I am 52 years old and passed M.Sc Nursing(OBG) in 2015 from KUHS. Am I eligible for a Government Job in India?Please give me a reply.My E mail: [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Age limit to get a government teacher job and of a lecturer?
  2. Am I eligible for lecture post in polytecnic colleges after completion of electronics and telecommunication engineering?
  3. Which government job is suitable for me to do after completion of B.Com and MBA at the age of 36 years?
  4. Am I eligible to get a Government job at the age of 37 years? What is the qualification required for the job?
  5. If I give UGC exam after the age of 35 will I be able to teach in a university? Where can I apply for a job as a lecturer?
  6. Is there any age limit to apply for government college lecturer job?
  7. Age limit for Nursing Staff at government Hospitals?
  8. Age limit for SC candidate to apply for government nursing job? How to apply for it?
  9. What is the age limit to appear for NET exam and to get a lecturer job?
  10. What is the age limit followed to apply for Government nurse job?
  11. How may I get information about tutor or lecturer or staff posts available in Central government? I've completed my M.Sc(Nursing)
  12. Required age limit to apply for Lecturer Job in Government Polytechnic College?
  13. What is the age limit for government lecturer post? When will be the notification?
  14. What is the age limit to become a Lecturer without experience?
  15. Upper age limit for RPSC or other government nursing post?
  16. What is the maximum age limit for an ex Servicemen (Indian Army) to apply for Lecturer post in any Government college? -- [New]
  17. Age limit to appear for NET exam? Age limit to get a lecturer job? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to search for lecturer job after completing BSc Nursing?
30th September 2016, 08:36 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Age limit of Government job for Nursing Lecturer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am 52 years old and passed M.Sc Nursing(OBG) in 2015 from KUHS. Am I eligible for a Government Job in India?Please give me a reply.My E mail: [email protected]
Age of applicants should be minimum 22 years and maximum of 32 years for recruitment for Nursing Lecturer. Age relaxation to the reserved category candidates will be applicable as per Government norms and regulation that is for SC/ST 5 years of relaxation and 3 years for OBC category.

As you have mentioned your age is 52 years, sorry you cannot apply for government job for nursing lecturer post as you have crossed your age limit.
30th September 2016, 09:47 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Sorry, you are not eligible for the job of Nursing Lecturer as the maximum age limit is 50 years and you have already crossed that.

Eligibility criteria for Lecturer in Nursing:-

-The candidate maximum age must not be more than 50 years.

- The candidate should hold Master’s Degree in Nursing from a recognized Institution/ University.

- The candidate must be a Registered Nurse Midwife.

- The candidate should possess five years’ experience with a minimum of two years teaching experience in Nursing.

The candidate got selected as Nursing Lecturer will get salary of Rs. 15,600-39,100/ with a grade pay of Rs. 6600/.
1st October 2016, 01:04 AM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Candidate need to join as Assistant Lecturer after qualifying NET examination and then after few year the candidate gets promoted to Lecturer.

NET stands for National Eligibility Test.
CBSE conducts NET examination on behalf of UGC(University Grant Commission).
Those candidates who have completed master degree securing more than 55% marks from any recognized university are eligible to appear as there is no age limit to appear for Assistant Lecturer.

Also, candidates are advised to appear in NET only in subject of their post graduation only and in case that subject is not in the list of NET then the candidate can appear in subject related to his/her subject of post graduation.

Nursing is not in the list of subjects for which NET is conducted.
You can appear in physical education or home science.

Maximum age limit for government jobs is 30-40 years.
So, you will not be eligible for government jobs being 52 years old.
1st October 2016, 01:09 AM
karishma singh kashyap
Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
The age limit to apply for nursing lecturer is 35 years in unreserved category.
2nd October 2016, 01:44 PM
shiwangini raj

No you are not eligible for government job for nursing lecturer..
Because the maximum age limitation for this exam is 30 to 40 yrs.. But you have all ready crossed the upper age limitations..
Thanks
2nd August 2020, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

No my sub in net list of mine because my PG in medical surgical nursing what I do for become lecturer
11th August 2020, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

Hello my problem is that my post graduation in medical surgical nursing and my subject not I m see in net sit so what will do for become government lecturer.
10th September 2020, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

Age limitations for lecturer and assistant professor in nursing field I'm just pass out M.sc nursing so please can you suggest me what i do ?
11th September 2020, 12:42 PM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Unhappy Re: Age limit of Government job for Nursing Lecturer?

Age limit of Government job for Nursing Lecturer

You can easily access Govt recruitment for Age limit 45 Age. Post Graduate Degree in Nursing from a recognized Indian University or equivalent qualification. 2. PhD in Nursing. Should have a minimum 20 years of Teaching experience as Professor/Associate Professor /Assistant Professor/ Lecturer taken together out of which 5 years should be in the post of Professor
11th September 2020, 04:17 PM
DASHARD

Age limit is below-

Open category candidate- 22 years to 32 years
SC/ST Category candidate- 22 years to 37 years
OBC Category candidate- 22 years 35 years

As you are 52 years of Age, getting into this post is not possible.

Regards
17th September 2021, 05:24 AM
Unregistered

What was the process to become a nursing lecturer in Government college of Nursing, Andhra pradesh after completing masters in nursing..would like to know channel of Recruitment ....
2nd August 2022, 09:43 AM
Unregistered

What are tha qualification needed and what exam conduct the govt
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?