10th March 2011, 12:02 AM
Unregistered

Can I get into good institutes in IIT after scoring 55% in B.Tech? Do I need to write any entrance exam?

hi!!!!!!
i hav completd my btech wid 55% wat do suggest 4r me can i get into good institions like IITS should i write any entrance examz to get into such institutions suggest me i wanna improve my suject % as btech % is so poor...........suggest me thank u......

12th August 2011, 04:40 PM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I get into good institutes in IIT after scoring 55% in B.Tech? Do I need to write any entrance exam?

Hi,

To get into the IITs of course you need to write IIT-JEE exam. After B.tech, you have to score a very good GATE(Graduate Aptitude Test for Engineer) score to get admission in M.Tech course.

Only through the GATE exam one can take admission in the IITs for pursuing M.Tech. So I think you should prepare for the GATE exam .

All the best!
12th August 2011, 05:37 PM
ganesh r p

Default Re: Can I get into good institutes in IIT after scoring 55% in B.Tech? Do I need to write any entrance exam?

ya.... you can get into IIT..... for that you have to write a entrance exam.... its name is GATE.... after writing the exam you get all india rankings... based on that if you are eligible then you can get into IIT
12th August 2011, 05:54 PM
saurav9889

to get into an iit to do masters will require you to sit for the gate exam that is conducted by iit's in the second sunday of feb each year.the paper is of 3 hour duration and is of objective type.based upon its percentile score you can apply for various iit's to do your m.tech but to get into iit's the percentile score should be very high.
12th August 2011, 07:12 PM
ravik1214
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: Can I get into good institutes in IIT after scoring 55% in B.Tech? Do I need to write any entrance exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi!!!!!!
i hav completd my btech wid 55% wat do suggest 4r me can i get into good institions like IITS should i write any entrance examz to get into such institutions suggest me i wanna improve my suject % as btech % is so poor...........suggest me thank u......

Can I get into good institutes in IIT after scoring 55% in B.Tech? Do I need to write any entrance exam?

I think you are talking about master courses after completing your bachelor's degree. Most of the b.tech students prefer to go for M.Tech courses.For getting entry into M.Tech courses in top colleges in India like -IITs and NITs , you need to perform better in GATE exam.For your kind information i want to inform you that GATE is the best entrance exam for getting entry into M.Tech courses.

So,Just appear in GATE exam and try to perform better.Just remember Only GATE exam is your gateway to IITS.

With Regards
ravik1214
12th August 2011, 08:49 PM
saurabhkaushal333

you have to claer the iit entrance exam . if you scored goog in exams then you will going to the good iit colleges in india
14th October 2011, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

I have 59% in B.E. So is there is any possibility of getting an iit or some other colg than iit f=after clearing GATE?
14th April 2012, 03:12 PM
sujukisamurai
Senior Member+

Most of the b.tech students prefer to go for M.Tech courses.For getting entry into M.Tech courses in top colleges in India like -IITs and NITs , you need to perform better in GATE exam.For your kind information i want to inform you that GATE is the best entrance exam for getting entry into M.Tech courses.
good luck
30th May 2014, 02:02 AM
Unregistered

I have back in 7th sem in cse btech can I apply for govt job exams
13th December 2014, 10:46 AM
Unregistered

Can I go to study in IIT Bhopal with 92 percantage in12th science in biology with no entrance exam if that is not possible can I give gate exam after 1year of passing 12th science
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?