22nd July 2011, 06:50 PM
ritiksha

How can I choose the best engineering college in Delhi? What is the percentage required?

how can i chose a best engineering college in delhi?
what percentage is required?

Related Questions:
  1. Percentage required to do Diploma in Aeronautical engineering? Best college in Delhi for it?
  2. What is the percentage criteria required to get admission for college course?
  3. Minimum percentage required for admission in a good and verified college of Delhi?
  4. Any chance for Biomedical engineering after taking PCM subjects? College in Coimbator which I can opt? Percentage required for it?
  5. Percentage required to join PSG college of engineering?
  6. What to do after completing 12th class? I am studying in class 12th
  7. How to do B.Com from economics honors? Which are the colleges?
  8. Am I eligible to appear in IES exam if secured 58% in B.Tech?
  9. How may I do LL.B through correspondence in outside Delhi region? I got 44% marks
  10. Aggregate percentage required in class 12th for Open schooling graduation at Delhi University?
  11. How can I become a marine engineer after Polytechnic? How much percentage is required to take admission in marine engineering college
  12. What is the rank required in AIEEE to get admission in Delhi College of Engineering?
  13. Genetic Engineering: Percentage required in 12th and which subjects to choose to study genetic engineering later? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How can I get admission in Delhi College of Engineering having completed Diploma in Civil Engineering? Minimum marks required in Diploma and rank required in LEET?
  15. How much percentage is required in diploma Mechanical 3rd year for admission in government engineering college, Pune?
  16. In which colleges can I take admission after scoring 30.33 in GATE with 4062 AIR?
  17. How should I pursue MCA degree?
  18. Fee details of B.Com course in Hindu College, Delhi University? Cutoff percentage required in 12th to get admission? -- [New]
25th July 2011, 10:17 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I choose the best engineering college in Delhi? What is the percentage required?

One of most reputed institutes in this field is IIT. For admission to this institute you need to have a minimum of 95% in the physics, chemistry and maths. Also for this you need to high percentile in the IIT-JEE entrance exam. Other than this there are institutes like NSIT, Delhi Technical University, Ansal Institute. For these institutes too a distinction in 12th standard is a must. You need to also check on the entrance scores accepted by the institutes
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?