27th January 2016, 12:00 PM
RUPA VANJARAPU

Is there any chance to join in 2nd or 3rd year of MBBS after B.Sc Nursing?

HI SIR/MADAM

I RUPA DID BSC NURSING IN THE YEAR OF 2013.SIR I HAVE STRONG DESIRE TO DO MBBS BECAUSE OF SOME FINANCIAL PROBLEMS I JOINED IN NURSING NOW I'M ECONOMICALLY STABLE SO I WANT JOIN IN IN MBBS, SIR IS THERE ANY CHANCE TO JOIN IN 2nd OR 3rd YEAR OF MBBS AFTER COMPLETION OF BSC NURSING ???????????

KINDLY HELP ME TO GET MY GOAL

Related Questions:
  1. Is this possible to join 2nd year or 3rd year of MBBS in abroad after the completion of B.Sc Nursing?
  2. Is it possible to join 2nd year or 3rd year MBBS in abroad after completion of BSc Nursing? How can I become a Doctor after doing BSc Nursing
  3. Can I quit my B.Sc(Nursing) in 2nd year and join MBBS?
  4. Can I join post MBBS course after completion of B.Sc Nursing?
  5. How to join 2nd year MBBS after finishing BSc Nursing? I like to join 2nd year MBBS
  6. How to do MBBS after BSc Nursing? can I join as Lateral entry to MBBS 3rd year
  7. B.Sc Nursing student can get lateral entry into 2nd year of MBBS? Which institute has such provision?
  8. What are the available options for further studies in India and abroad after doing MBBS?
  9. Can I join MBBS program after completing B.Sc nursing? Is there any equivalent course to MBBS?
  10. Which are the colleges providing admission into 2nd year or 3rd year MBBS after BSc Nursing
  11. Can I join in 2nd year MBBS after completing BSc Nursing at Bangalore
  12. Can I do MBBS after BSc Nursing?
  13. Is there any chance for me to do MBBS being a candidate having completed B.Sc Nursing and with 1 year of work experience?
  14. Can we do MBBS after completing BSc Nursing? What are the opportunities for BSc nurses in defence service?
  15. How may I join MBBS degree program after completion of B.Sc nursing course?
  16. Can I join MBBS after finishing nursing in Sri Ranana Mahareshi College of Nursing Tumkur?
  17. Any chance for admission in MBBS after completion of BSc Nursing?
  18. Can I do MBBS after my BSc Nursing? I am a final year BSc Nursing student -- [Most Discussed]
27th January 2016, 02:10 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any chance to join in 2nd or 3rd year of MBBS after B.Sc Nursing?

Sorry to say that you are not eligible for MBBS after completing B.Sc Nursing.

Eligibility criteria for MBBS are as under:-

Candidate must have completed their intermediate in science stream with a recognized university.

Candidate must have physics, chemistry, biology as well as english as compulsory subject in 12th.

Candidate having maths are not eligible.

Firstly one should fill up form then after, write and crack entrance exam then only candidate will be able to join MBBS. These all conditions are necessary.

In your case you have already completed graduation that's why you are not eligible.
27th January 2016, 07:59 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any chance to join in 2nd or 3rd year of MBBS after B.Sc Nursing?

No,it is a miss perceptions of the students that the BSc nurses can get admission in 2nd year of MBBS. There is not any such possibility to get admission in 2nd year.
As per my suggestion it is not a wise decision to go for doctor degree after your nursing degree because you are making your nursing degree useless and wasting 4 years.
So you should definitely apply for government jobs or pursue Masters course in nursing after BSc nursing.
27th January 2016, 08:52 PM
ruthless
Member+

There is no such a rule to join MBBS 2nd years after completion of Bsc degree course.
It is a wrong notion as per my point of view ,if you want to do MBBS, you have to appear in AIPMT to get admission in first year of MBBS course but your nursing degree become useless.
27th January 2016, 09:34 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

If you want to join MBBS course after BSc nursing degree. You have to appear in AIPMT or Aiims.
It is not possible to get admission in 2nd year of MBBS. But you should go for government jobs in nursing or go for MSc nursing.
27th January 2016, 09:54 PM
kantraman

Actually there is not any lateral entry for MBBS course after B.Sc nursing course.But if you want to achieve this,then you have to appear in the exam for MBBS, after completion of B.Sc nursing only. But it will be possible only if you will fulfill the eligibility and age limit for MBBS course.
28th January 2016, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

Is this possible for me to apply in NET exam conducted by CISR after my MSc Nursing degree in OBG Nursing?
9th May 2020, 02:03 AM
Unregistered

I'm a bsc nursing student.because of the financial problem I can't join for medicine.if any hope is there for me for become a doctor.
Or surely I want spent 10 years for this course???
Mbbs5 5 4=9.5yrs
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?