5th July 2017, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a job in abroad after my B.Sc nursing graduation? How to apply for job in abroad?

How can I apply for job in abroad after finishing my B.Sc Nursing graduation course? And how will I apply for the job in abroad?? Preferably UK, can you please guide me with the complete information on this? Awaiting for the response.

8th July 2017, 09:32 PM
Abhijeet_2016
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I get a job in abroad after my B.Sc nursing graduation? How to apply for job in abroad?

Yes you can apply for the job in abroad after B.Sc nursing graduation course , for applying job in abroad i will suggest you to take the help of recruiting agencies like naukri. com, shine.com etc where you need to set preference of job as a UK location.
Top recruiting agency for UK jobs is currently Goldman & Fine Recruiting Limited

Post which you can get is
** Assistant Nursing superintendent
** Clinical nurse manager
** Chief nurse officer

Before applying to any post from recruiting agency make sure that your passport is ready and you are ready for visa processing documents.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?