14th June 2018, 04:05 PM
Justina Mhaske

What are the job opportunities abroad after completion of B.Sc Nursing? And, how to apply for those?

I will be completing my 4th year B.Sc Nursing in December'18. So, after that can I go to abroad for job? If yes/no please guide me about the process and criteria about the same?

Related Questions:
  1. Which country is best to apply for nursing job after completion of BSc Nursing? Procedure to apply for the job?
  2. How can we apply for M.Sc nursing abroad after completion of B.Sc nursing?
  3. Steps to follow for getting nursing leader and management job after completion of BSc Nursing?
  4. Which course is a better choice for me between B.Sc Nursing and B-Pharmacy after completion of 10+2 with 62.2% of marks?
  5. What are the steps I need to follow to do get a job in abroad after completion of B.Sc Nursing course? Do I need to do some extra course in abroad again?
  6. Should I have to do any Special course to study M.Sc(Nursing) in Abroad if completed B.Sc(Nursing)?
  7. Procedure to apply for M.Sc Nursing in Abroad for B.Sc Nursing student?
  8. What is the procedure followed to go abroad after completion of B.Sc nursing course?
  9. Can I pursue my career in abroad after completing M.Com from Bangalore?
  10. Can I get a job in abroad after my B.Sc nursing graduation? How to apply for job in abroad?
  11. How can we get job in abroad after completion of B.Sc Nursing Course?
  12. Job Opportunities in Indian Navy after the completion of B.Sc in Nursing?
  13. Information regarding Government Job Opportunities after completion of B.Sc Nursing? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What are the various job opportunities available after completion of B.Sc course?
  15. What preparation I have to do for getting job in abroad after completing B.Sc Nursing? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
  16. Procedure to get admission for BSc nursing in West Bengal government college?
  17. What should I do to study further abroad after competing B.Sc Nursing in SVIMS?
  18. What is the scope of getting a job after completion of economic honors and a MBA abroad?
15th June 2018, 10:27 AM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the job opportunities abroad after completion of B.Sc Nursing? And, how to apply for those?

The presence of nurses is unavoidable even in local health care centers to super specialty hospitals.

Experienced and specialized nurses are much in demand nowadays as they are second only to doctors.

It is not difficult to find Nursing jobs both in India as well as abroad. The compensation packages are also much attractive for these professionals.

Some of the job profiles for nursing professionals are mentioned below. They are:

Director of Nursing

Nurse Administrator

Forensic Nurse

Assistant Nursing Superintendent

Nurse Supervisor

Nursing Lecturer

Staff Nurse

Nurse Principal

Researcher
15th June 2018, 06:13 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the job opportunities abroad after completion of B.Sc Nursing? And, how to apply for those?

Job opportunities in Abroad after BSc Nursing :-

Clinics and Health Departments

Defence Services

Hospitals

Industrial Houses and Factories

Nursing Science Schools

Railways and Public Sector Medical Department

It is also possible for nursing students to work with charitable institution such as old age homes and orphanages. Job opportunities are available for nurses at Nursing Homes too.

Admission procedure:-

Educational qualification:-

The candidate should have passed 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Biology from a recognised board with at least 50% marks.

Age limjt:-

The minimum age limit is 17 years and maximum age limit is 25 years.

The selection will be basis on the entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?