14th December 2009, 12:25 AM
Dawn

Important formulas in 3D Geometry and Vectors for AIEEE/IIT Entrance Exams?

Plz tell me the important formulas in 3D Geometry and Vectors for AIEEE/IIT Entrance Exams........reply anxiously awaited.................

27th December 2009, 03:19 AM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Important formulas in 3D Geometry and Vectors for AIEEE/IIT Entrance Exams?

there is nothing called important for jee.everything is important so be prepared completely.
no shortcuts for jee
27th December 2009, 11:02 PM
vetriselvi
Senior Member+

Default Re: Important formulas in 3D Geometry and Vectors for AIEEE/IIT Entrance Exams?

I think you keep yourself tough with the formulae so i would suggest you to write down the formulas and try to practice them everyday by writing them or devote a few minutes in the morning everyday as soon as wake up and have a glance at the formulas so that you get it memorised by seeing it everyday. hope this remains useful tip for you.

All the best.
28th December 2009, 12:48 PM
satyavani
Senior Member++

you can purchase arihanth publication book ,it really helps by highlighting important points
28th December 2009, 08:16 PM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

Hallo,dawn

first of all be relaxed buddy,there is nothing to worry.

There is no such topics which are more important for it or which is less important for it,everything are important for it,because 3d geometry is considered one of the scoring topic for exams like aieee/iit-jee.

Prepare the whole chapter properly,I think you are facing this problem only because,of proper guidence,opt for good tution for maths.
Or if you want to prepare yourself,then opt for books of 'arihant publications' they it will provide you complete guidence.

Even if you feel any problem you can discuss it with us here,dont think you will not be answered,you will deefinate find the solution of all your problem here.
29th December 2009, 11:59 AM
anuja
Senior Member+

Hi buddy
just relax down and just go through the concepts of it slowly slowly u will be able to solve every questions of it, make ur concepts strong even shortcuts wont work out if u dont know the concepts
ok just prepare well
All the best
29th December 2009, 05:07 PM
anurag kumar

Location: H.No.-101, first floor, dagar house, bijwasan New Delhi-110061.

dear friend,
there so many formulas in the 3D geometry and vectors which I cant send you by this way so you please go in the book and search for that you will find that there definately.
31st December 2009, 04:49 PM
amarjit
Senior Member++++

generally very few questions are asked from these two chapters...vectors is considered more important than 3D....as you not find any use of that while doing engineering......but still you can not leave it as an option......you should try to understand the main concept behind the subject...........

best of luck
15th February 2010, 10:06 PM
pradeep.g.u
Senior Member+

for aieee or iit entrance exams you have to be very strong in mathematics .. so if you study only important formulas you cannot clear the exam .. and one thing i want to mention here all the formulas are important .. wieghtage cannot be given to formulas
17th February 2010, 05:22 PM
rniveditha

to name a few formulae here its difficult ..but u can buy the books for maths..like arihant maths,..n maths 2a book of deepti publications
19th February 2010, 11:12 AM
atanu
Senior Member++

dear friend
you should have good and depth knowledge in all chapters related to math,physics and chemistry..
3d geometry and vectors are the most important chapter for both exam.A I E E E/I I T..
so good focusing on this chapters is necessary...
there are many formulas related to those chapters ...
you can find all formulas ...by following some good books..
like..lalji prasad and many more books..
so
best of luck.
10th April 2010, 02:35 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

dear frend
just get the books of 3d geomatry and vectors
from the market, its not possible for me to get
you the formulae, so its better for you just
purchase the best book from the market and
get prepared for IIT entrance exams...........

ok
all the best.
23rd April 2010, 11:37 PM
Unregistered

i want last day revision notes for aieee
24th April 2010, 06:29 AM
vike
Senior Member+++++

@Unregistered
Dear friend
AIEEE is not a board examination for which you can revise the day before the exam. All You can do is revising some important formula and practice last year question papers. If you have done your preparation well till now then the last work remaining is Believing in Yourself and being confident on your preparation. If you haven't done your preparation well still there is no time remaining to do anything. During exam you first solve all the such question which belong to the topics you know better, then try to solve others. If during exam you feel that you are unable to most of the answer, don't be frustrated. It's not whole life matter. You may take the text next year.
The day before the exam should be completely enjoyable. Don't strain your mind one day before the exam. Eat sweets and watch some TV programs and be light moody.

Have fun buddy.
Whatever had to happen had already happened.
The remaining is only the 3-hr show. Go confident and enjoy doing the show.

Good Luck
24th April 2010, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

i tooo want some formulae to read before aieee xam.please.........
25th April 2010, 04:43 PM
amarjit
Senior Member++++

dear,
there are some publishers and coaching classes who publish formula books for quick wrap before the exam.......

although the publishers are not very famous but you will find them in a old and established book store or may be from your seniors.........

generally formula books are to be self made when you read the chapters.........
you can make it now also......it helps a lot......

best of luck
31st May 2010, 06:36 PM
Aditya.addy
Senior Member+

dear friend,
3D geometry is one of the important topics and scoring as well .so do not leave it.practice problems of a straight line in 3D planes .also study the family of lines.it basically concerns with three coordinate axis. for detailed study refer to the book by arihant publication.
31st May 2010, 06:37 PM
Aditya.addy
Senior Member+

dear friend,
3D geometry is one of the important topics and scoring as well .so do not leave it.practice problems of a straight line in 3D planes .also study the family of lines.it basically concerns with three coordinate axis. for detailed study refer to the book by arihant publication.
29th March 2011, 04:03 PM
Mayank Shekhar

Dear,
Hello,
first of all be relaxed buddy,there is nothing to worry.

There is no such topics which are more important for it or which is less important for it,everything are important for it,because 3d geometry is considered one of the scoring topic for exams like aieee/iit-jee.

Prepare the whole chapter properly,I think you are facing this problem only because,of proper guidence,opt for good tution for maths.
Or if you want to prepare yourself,then opt for books of 'arihant publications' they it will provide you complete guidence.

Even if you feel any problem you can discuss it with us here,dont think you will not be answered,you will deefinate find the solution of all your problem here.
Thanks.
All the best.
18th September 2011, 07:02 AM
Unregistered

require some additional questions to practise from 3d & vectors
18th September 2011, 02:38 PM
kshama15

[QUOTE=Dawn;5391]Plz tell me the important formulas in 3D Geometry and Vectors for AIEEE/IIT Entrance Exams........reply anxiously awaited.................[/QUOTE
vector is very impotent for iit and aieee.it is one of the topic in which question is asked on the basis of NCERT text book.
you should prefer NCERT go through each and every formula and examples.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?