19th February 2016, 12:14 AM
Unregistered

Abroad for good job after completing B.Com?

Hi sir I completed my B.COM and I want to go abroad for a good job it's my heart fully desire .So sir please tell me a good course so my dream came true .I am from middle family. Please sir tell me a course I am very grate full to you .I will waiting your reply

21st February 2016, 09:56 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Abroad for good job after completing B.Com?

It is not possible to go abroad for a good job immediately. This is because there are various formalities and complexities in terms of visa and work permit. Hence you can go abroad on the following terms.

- Get an employment opportunity in a multinational company, do service in India for few years and then opt for onshore opportunities.
- Get employment opportunity in a company who gives you job posting in abroad.
- Go for higher studies in abroad ; post which you can avail job opportunities there.
22nd February 2016, 06:50 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Abroad for good job after completing B.Com?

You need to pursue the course of MBA after the completion of MBA from a good college so that you can get a job in a very good company thus opening up the scope of going Abroad and working.
You need to make sure that you are having a good academic track record throughout your career as well as good Domain Knowledge once you have these areas covered you will have a very good chance of doing a job Abroad.
As of now you need to pursue the course of MBA from a very good college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?