21st September 2013, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a job in Army after completing B.Pharm

hi iam jaya i completed b.pharm how i can get job in army.

22nd September 2013, 06:36 PM
Mattyjkk

Default Re: Can I get a job in Army after completing B.Pharm

Scope for Higher Studies after B.Pharm

The B.Pharm graduates can either go for jobs in the related field or can opt for further advanced studies. The options available after B.Pharm is

M.Sc. Pharmaceutical Chemistry
Management Program in Pharmacy
Master of Pharmacy (M.Pharm)
Other Certification Courses after B.Pharm

They can also opt for certification courses. Some of the certification courses are

Drug Store Management Course
Integrated Post Graduate Diploma in Clinical Research and Pharma co vigilance
Post Graduate Diploma in Clinical Trial Management
Other higher professional study options are Master of Business Administration (MBA) and Master of Computer Application (MCA). Those candidates interested in research can opt for the PhD programmes in related subjects.

Career Opportunities after B.Pharm

Pharmacy field is a very vast and a fast growing sector nowadays. Tremendous increase in the rise of various hospitals, pharmaceutical firms and nursing homes all over the country has gradually increased numerous opportunities for the pharmacy graduates. The pharmacy field provides a bright career in ways of both a good employment and in terms of beginning own business.

There are diverse employment areas for the pharmacists such as in government departments, pharmaceutical companies, investigation, universities, research institutes, teaching hospitals, etc. Within these industries, the pharmacists are engaged in the activities like formulation, production, development and distribution of various existing and new drugs for the dispensary uses. Other wide range of employment lies in the drug control administration and in armed forces. They can also work as medical representatives with the responsibilities like introducing new drugs to the medical professionals and pharmacy shops thus promoting the sales of their pharmaceutical firms.

The pharmacists can work both in central government, state government departments and in private industries. The government departments include Health protection branch, Pest control division of Agriculture, Provincial Departments of Environment or agriculture, etc. There are opportunities also with the food and cosmetic industries and any industries which need the assurance of safety and effectiveness of new products.
22nd September 2013, 08:12 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Hi,

you may join indian army and IAF , there isn't any scope of B.pharm in navy..

for army through CDS if graduate or in final yr\sem. of graduation then you may apply for this,
age limit is is 19-24yrs.

you may apply for SSC(non-technical)
graduate in any discipline ,
age limit is 19-25yrs.

for IAF
you may fill up CDS form to apply for IAF as pilot if having math and phy. at +2 level.
age limit is 19-23yrs.

AFCAT:
you may for this for IAF pilot and the eligiblities are as same as for CDS.

you may apply for administration,logistics and accounts in IAF through AFCAT.
age limit is 20-23yrs.

it is SSC(short service commission) means one can serve for atmost 14yrs.

all the best....
23rd November 2013, 06:31 AM
Unregistered

i have cmpleted b.pharma nd i have to join indian army if any oficer level rank so plz tell me.
2nd May 2015, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

How will join to b pharm?in write to any entrance exam?how will apply this exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?